part 96(Justice)

(Unedited)

I havnt checked the part if there is any mistake let me know....

🔽

Please try yo vote and comment it motivates us to write more....

🌼

Enjoy Reading🤗

📖

In sleep Manik feels something soft and warm rubbing on his chest...

And when he opens his eyes it falls on a soft cheeks of his wife. She is trying to snuggle in his chest due to the sun rays falling on her eyes..

Chuckling he kisses her head caressing her soft cheeks...

He untangle himself from her and closes the curtain so the sun cant disturb his wife's pretty sleep.

Giving her last glance he walks out of bedroom yawning with sleepy eyes...but his eyes widen and sleep flew away when his eyes falls on the TV which is on in Hall.

The smirk takes place on his face...and he walks towards sofa joining Cabir.

Cabir:
So this was your important work ha?

Rohit Sighaniya has been admitted to hospital.The resources are saying that he has got into an accident.

But doctor have doubts that it isnt an accident but someone has beaten him badly due to which his lower part is badly injured.

And as per the reports we got from doctor his lower system is damaged badly.

Manik: Do you really thought i was going to leave him that easily.

And Cabir just looks at him.

Manik: He has hurt my wife.

I know she has teenage crush on him back in her college days...but he has no right to ruin her present and future.

No Man whether it is friend, lover or husband has right to touch women without their approval.

And if anyone tries to do then they should be punished to the death whether it is for molestation, attempt to rape or rape.

The punishment should be same...because if person can molest a girl he wont think before raping her.

And i m not that patient to wait for law to give justice. So i just punished him in my way. I know i should have beat him to the death. But what more can be painful to live like this...Paralyzed.

Manik completed being satisfied with the work he has done.

Cabir: you did right but why didnt you inform me i would have joined you.

Manik: its just i was so angry and i wasnt in a situation to think about anything or tell anybody.

Cabir: what if he complaints to the police.

Manik: he wont. I have blackmailed him by saying i have confessions of all the ladies he has molested or raped. And more on that Arjun is looking at this case. So he has no chance in going against me.