part9

After Manik left Swati n Nandu talk for a while about Manik his likes-dislikes...

At night Manik was late...Swati n Mukti had their dinner they insisted Nandu to eat dinner but she said she will eat with Manik.....

Nandini waited for Manik...It's almost 11 at night when Manik came all tired...

Nandu went to kitchen n came with water n gave it to him...

After drinking water he was about to leave....when Nandu said...

Nandu: Aap fresh hoke aayiye mai khaana table pe lagati hu..
(she said with smile)

Manik: woh i had my dinner

N left to his room...

Nandu's smile drop...n her face fell pale..

She thought atleast they will hv a dinner together...but...

She went back to kitchen had her dinner...she ate verry little as she has no mood to eat...

She came back n saw he was sleeping...she went to her side of bed admire his face for sometime...n then went to sleep..

Next day Nandu woke up n gave small feather kiss on her hubby's forehead n went to bath.

After getting ready she went downstairs n made a breakfast for everyone...

Swati n Mukti came they wish Nandini good morning n settle on table to hv a breakfast...

Meanwhile Manik came downstair n hugged swati n wosh good morning to Swati n Mukti...he not for once look at Nandini...

Nandini feels bad but she chukked all this n serve the breakfast...

After having breakfast everyone went for their work...

Nandini went to room n saw Manik talking on a phone...she went to his closet n took out his cloths...

Manik after talking on phone look at Nandini she has his cloths...

Manik: u dont hv to do this...
             I know mom ne kaha hoga but tumhe ye sab karne ki jarurat nai hai...

Nandu: Mai ye sab sab Maa ke kehne par nai meri marji se kar rahe hai...

Manik: Maine pehelehi kaha hai tumse humare bich koi bhi rishta nai hai...

Nandu: Yeh aap sochte ho but mere liye ye rishta mayane rakhta hai...aap mujhe apni patni mat maano but mai apko mere pati manti hu...

Manik didn't said anything took his cloths from her n left to washroom..

After Manik left Abhi came there to take Nandu for Pagh phera...

Swati gave her permission...
Nandu thought to call Manik..as his permission also needed..

She call him but he never answer the call...

Swati told her that she will tell Manik...

So Nandu left with Abhi after dropping msg to Manik...

After reaching Murthy Mansion she had a lot of fun with Abhi...

At night they waited for Manik to come...as swati told that he was going to come there to pick her up...

After Manik came to Murthy mansion they had their dinner..
N left to Malhotra mansion...

In car Nandini tried to talk to Manik but he not for once look at her...

After lot of thinking she preapare herself to talk to Manik...

Nandu: woh maine aapko call kiya tha apki permission lene ke liye but apne uthaya nai...

So Maa ne kaha ki woh bata degi...toh humne aapko msg kiya...

Manik: u dont hv to take permission from me..i dont care what u do or dont...u can do whatever u want...n dont try to involve me in this...

(he said in cold n stern tone)

Nandu's face fell..n she didnt utter anything after that...

After that day she tried lot to go close to Manik...aur to realise the importance of this relation..to make him accept her as his wife....by hiving all love n care she has for him...
Swati also help her...

But she fell...he not for once talk to her properly or look at her...

Like this 1 yr completed...

He never took her with him for any concerts or any business parties...or if he has to took her he after reaching venue left her alone their with unknown peoples...he never introduced her as a wife to any of his business partners or his friends..

On their first Karwachouth he came late after lot of insisting by mom...n broke her fast...

In their first Marriage Anniversery he went for business deal out of Mumbai without telling Nandini..n here she made all preaparations for their fist anniversery but all her efforts got wasted as he didn't came...she cried that night but she know usse in sabki aadat karni hogi as she has to spend all her life with him...

But not for once she decide to leave him or her efforts to make him realise...her love for him increases day by day but never got less..

Swati after looking Nandini's efforts n Manik's stubbornness n his rude behaviour towards her...she decide as per her promise she will make her free from this realtiondhip as it never worked up between them n she cant see Nandini like this...

(Guyss if u remember she had made her promise to free her if their realtion never worked up)

She asked Nandini about divorce after one yr of their marrisge but Nandini decline saiying that now she had badly fallen for him...n ready to live like this life time...as she only needed Manik with her...

In this 1 yr Nandini get close to FAB5 they treated her as their family sis of Kabir, Mukti's cutee bhabi, Aliya n Dhruvs frnd n Navya's best frnd n lastly Abeers fav chachi...she was their fav...Their bond was strong...

In all this their was two peoples who were developing feelings towrads eachother...
They were Mukti n Abhi...they met in Manan's (Manik+Nandini) marriage n fall for eachother...
They both hot married after 6 months of Manan's marriage...

In this Abhi got to know the real truth of Manan's marriage he was hell angry..but for Nandini's sake he didnt did anything..he was bonded by Nandini's swear..

As this one and half year completed but never change the equation between them...Nandini was tired of this but she never left her hope...n continue her efforts....

Flashback Ends....

(continuation in next part guyss here flashblack ends n after this story will start with their present which is full of Manan)