part 34

sorry for late update...n thank u for waiting....
_______________________________________

3 weeks later...

In these three weeks Nandu took good care of Manik...she not for once let him do any work...but..

sometimes when she had to go to hospital for some emergencies  she used to hide his girlfriend(I hope u guys remember about his gf..jiske bina Manik reh nai sakta uska laptop)...but Manik being Manik....used to ordered all servents to find his girlfriend leaving all work...n they used to do.. as they don't wanna loose their jobs...by denying their boss...

but Manik in these three weeks was good with Nandu...aur u can say toooooo good...he used to talk with her like normal person...used to show her tauntrums... not for once he shouted on her..or ignore her talks... he used to do whatever she used to asked without denying..

n this thinks amused Nandu very much...as how can is this possible...MONSTER MANIK MALHOTRA behaving as a normal person...(side effects of medicines maybe)..

Nandu used to help in him every work...like typing on laptop..making ppts for projects...helping him in eating foods..medicines....wearing cloths...and Mr.Malhotra used to enjoy all this..

His hand is now ohkk...little bit..now he has only bandage around his palm(if u guyss remember his hand in KYY)..but he loved the way Nandu taking his care...so he used to show it as it is still paining

(why he is behaving like this)

Present track

In morning...

Manik wakes up from sleep...he rubs his eyes with his hands...n open it...n his eyes directly landed on Nandu...who is sitting in balcony on chair...n looking beautiful...with suns rays making her beautiful face shining...

Instantly smile comes on Manik's face...but it fades as he sees her frowning...n calling someone...

He stands up n goes towards her...n ask her what happened?...

Nandu: Woh Cabir he is outof town..woh Navya her Dadi is not well..so he has to go with Navya...N Dhruv he is also..not receiving his calls..

Manik: ohh..toh?..n why r u calling Dhruv...

Nandu: what toh...u hv a important meeting today...n u need to go office..n for that u hav to get ready...n u will not go without taking bath...so how will u manage to take a bath...these three weeks Cabir was there to help u...but now he is outof town..n Dhruv he is also not peeking his phone..ab kya kare...its almost 8...n at 10 u hv to reach offc...

Hearing this wide smile comes on his face...

Manik: what..? Cabir outof town hai?..

Seeing his excitement Nadu looks confusingly towrds him..

But he hides his happy expressions...n like innocent child he asks her...

Manik: kya..i mean..ab kaise hoga..Dhruv is also not peeking ur calls..ab who will help me in taking bath...

Manik pov: wahh mere dosto...kabhi kuch toh sahi kiya tumlog ne..

(What is going on in Manik's naughty head)

Nandu with worried expression..

Nandu: pata nai...ummm...we dont have any options...other than servant..

Manik eyes go wide hearing this...n his expression change from happy to shock...n shouted..

Manik: kyaaaaa?..