Part51

I updated the part last night... But there was some problem with wattpad.. I tried.. Even i posted it for three times.. But it didnt work..

Thank u so much MonsterAngel96 for suggesting me... Ur suggestion rey worked...

N sorry that i didnt rpl.. To you guyss.. It wasnt possible for me to rpl everyone...but fir bhi i tried to rpl some of u...

I m really sorry for this..

Thank u so much for having petions..

____________
************
Its sunday..morning..

Nandu wakes up from her sleep.. n sits on bed...

She looks to her left n finds Manik sleeping with open mouth.. On his stomach..

She smiles

She smiles..

N with her forefinger n thumb she closes his mouth...

She takes her hand back...

But after sometime... He again open his mouth..

Nandu frowns.. N again closes his mouth..

It continues for 3-4 times...

She is giggling slowly while doing this..

She is finding it cute..

She couldn't control herself n leans down towards his lips to kiss him..

While leaning down her eyes fells on other side of Manik.. Where the watch is placed..

Her eyes bulge out of its socket seeing the time...

She straighten herself...

Nandu: ohh shitss.. Its 10 how can i sleep this late... I need to hurry... Warna ye Monster uthate hi... Breakfast puchega... Aaj toh kaka bhi nai honge to help me because of sunday... Chalo bhago Nandu..

(on Sunday's there is off for kaka)

Nandu runs in bathroom....

Here Manik wakes up with smile on his face... N sits on bed..

He looks here n there n hearing voices from Bathroom he gets that Nandu is taking shower...

Manik takes his mobile n starts seeing mails..

Nandu takes the towel from hanger n starts drying her hairs with towel... Looking into the mirror...

After 2 minutes reality hits her... N her eyes comes goes wide...

Nandu: ohhh shitss..

She hurriedly looks towards hanger.. But she doesnt find anything...

Nandu: oh god Nandu how can u forgets ur cloths outside...(she says cursing herself) yaha pe toh bathrobe bhi nai hai... Ab kya karoo...