Thigh highs

By: graesun
Genre: smut
Posted on AO3
Words: 4501
Jungkook active
Bottom jimin
_______________

Summary:

Jimin's wearing thigh highs.
Jungkook's having heart palpitations.

Kookie?" Jimin asks, squirming under Jungkook's gaze. "Do you like it?"

Jungkook swallows, belatedly realizing his jaw had dropped and his mouth had been hanging open. He licks his dry lips and blinks for what is probably the first time in maybe the two solid minutes he'd been standing there in silence, staring.

When he'd open the door to their dorms, he hadn't expected to see Jimin wrapped like a burrito in a blanket and Christmas lights, hopping closer to giggle at Jungkook's startled expression. He certainly hadn't expected for Jimin to press close to him, standing on his tiptoes to whisper into his ear, "Unwrap me."

And when he'd finally wrestled the Christmas lights off of Jimin, the older giggling despite his sultry demeanor beforehand, he certainly hadn't expected the sight before him now.

Like it?" Jungkook croaks out. "You're..."

He stops, almost choking. How can he even begin to find the words to describe how Jimin looks right now?

Jimin's wearing light blue, thigh high stockings. That alone is enough to set Jungkook into a wild, internal frenzy as he stares at the muscles so beautifully and tightly shrouded in the soft fabric. The tops of the stockings are made of lace, beautifully framing the small sliver of skin left on display. The only other articles of clothing Jimin's wearing are a long sleeve, white t-shirt, over-sized and draping low enough to cover his ass and groin, and--

Jungkook swallows. A choker, wrapped snugly around Jimin's beautiful, unmarked neck.

Jimin continues to shift awkwardly, his small, socked feet toeing at the string of lights in a pool beneath him. His fingers play with the hem of his t-shirt and barely miss brushing against the lace of the stockings. "You don't like it," he murmurs out, eyes wide and almost glistening as his lips turn out in a slight pout, looking up at Jungkook with fluttering eyelashes.

"No, no no no no," Jungkook stutters out quickly, hands coming out to grab Jimin's in reassurance. "You just... You look so fucking good. I..." He stops again, eyes raking down Jimin's body. The t-shirt is soft and nearly see through, and the stockings---god, Jungkook wants to run his hands along them, wants to drag his fingers over the fabric and feel Jimin's muscles twitch beneath him in anticipation.

"Yeah?" Jimin asks, looking at Jungkook hopefully, head cocked to the side as his bangs drift beautifully across his forehead. Holy shit, where is this coming from?Jungkook thinks as Jimin steps out of the loop of lights on the floor. He brings their hands up to lace them together and steps into Jungkook's space, pressing their chests against one another. "Kiss me, then," he says, voice low and husky.

Jungkook easily complies, breathlessly capturing Jimin's lips in a kiss. They meet once, twice, soft and sweet, until Jungkook swipes his tongue through, making Jimin moan softly as Jungkook caresses his tongue with his own. Their hands detangle so Jimin can rest his arms lightly over Jungkook's shoulders, the younger's own hands coming to rest on Jimin's hips. His fingers itch to drift lower, to cup the round of Jimin's ass and squeeze. Jimin squeaks when Jungkook decides to do it, grip tight as he holds Jimin's thick bottom.

Kookie!" He scolds, cheeks dusted pink as he slaps Jungkook's chest and pushes him away, though he doesn't manage to break out of Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook grins with a predatory hunger, pupils blown as he murmurs, "Race you to the bedroom." Jimin grins back and lets out a high-pitched laugh as he pushes his lover, skipping away and squealing again when Jungkook manages to land a light slap to his retreating backside, t-shirt fluttering slightly to reveal a bit of lace beneath.