Beautiful liar 1/?

By: BagelJimin
Genre: smut
Posted on AO3
Words:4418
Top jungkook
Bottom jimin

(The 2nd chapter hasn't come out)
_______

Summary:
Pushing his fringe out of the way, Jimin gave himself one last look in the mirror. He looked good, if he said so himself. His eyes were lined with kohl and his clothes hugged his body perfectly. He’d finally busted out those jeans he’d gotten a while ago, which made his ass look even nicer than it did normally. He’d thrown on an slightly oversized shirt that made him look a little younger and cuter, something he wouldn’t usually go for. Tonight however, he was looking to get laid.

Jimin quickly fixed his hair, styling it so that his bangs were no longer covering his forehead. Dropping his hands he snatched his keys and wallet from the table behind him, his eyes flickering over to the mirror once more. With a tiny smirk, satisfied with the way he looked right now, Jimin walked out of his apartment. Excitement was buzzing in his veins as he locked the door behind him, the cab already waiting for him downstairs.

A little while later he was standing outside the club, his keys stuffed deep in his pockets. It’d been a while since he’d gone clubbing, university didn’t leave him with that much free time. With all the dance practice Hoseok; their captain, had assigned to make sure they were in top form for the competition from yesterday Jimin’s evenings had been packed full with the homework he couldn’t do during the days.

Today was the first free evening he’d had in a while. Jimin had considered asking Taehyung to tag along. With light steps Jimin made his way into the club, dragging his bottom lip between his teeth as he looked around. Taehyung didn’t know that he had a thing for older guys, and he’d rather keep that a secret for now, he’d never let it go. God he could already imagine that knowing smirk on his best friend’s face whenever a pretty younger student asked him out, they had no idea.

Brushing past the people in the club, the heat almost instantly getting to him, he made his way over to the bar. Ordering himself a drink, Jimin let his eyes run over the rest of the people at the bar, trying to find himself someone he could take home – or go home with. His eyes met those of a balding grey man and a shudder ran down his back, unable to control his face he scrunched it up and looked away. Not that old. He fucking hoped the man didn’t get any ideas and tried to put his hands on him.

His eyes scanned the other occupants of the bar as his drink arrived. Curling his fingers around the cool glass, Jimin couldn’t hold back a sigh. There really wasn’t anyone here tonight who was remotely his type. Disappointment settled in his stomach, his expression downfallen as he lifted the glass up and downed the contents in one go. If he couldn’t find anyone, he could at least dance. It’d at least take the edge off and make him feel a little freer than how he’d felt these past two weeks. Jimin gave them all one last glance, sighing again. He’d had some hopes that he’d been wrong, that he’d missed someone there, but it looks like that wasn’t the case.

Ah well, dancing it was then. Setting aside his now empty glass, he squeezed himself through the crowd of dancing people, finding himself an empty spot on the dance floor where he could move freely.

It didn’t take all that long for the music to control his body, the beat thrumming inside of his head like a little devil on his shoulder, telling him to let go of all of his worries and just dance. Dancing at competitions and dancing here at the club, they were two different things entirely but Jimin had them both down to a t. He rolled his hips, a cocky little smirk adorning his face as he felt people move closer to him, the attention he was getting sending shocks of arousal down his body.