Mine For The Talking

By: staycute1234
Genre: smut
Posted on AO3
Words:7012
Top jungkook
Bottom jimin
_______________

Summary:

Alpha jungkook wants to mate omega jimin, but jimin likes to play hard to get.

The Jeon clan is the most fear and most prestige clan in the whole nation. They’re the fastest, the strongest, the smartest, the richest, and the most satisfying lover. Anyone in their right mind would want to be mated with a Jeon and some even spend their whole fertile years trying their best to seduce one. With all this hype around the Jeon clan, you couldn’t expect Jungkook, one of the heirs of the main family in the clan, to be exactly humble.

Jungkook, to keep it short, is a ass. He is cocky with a strong air for arrogance surrounding him. Granted, alpha’s are naturally smug, but Jungkook might as well be the definition of full of himself. However, being naturally good at everything and every Omega (male or female) in a 10 mile radius is practically throwing themselves at him does inflate the ego. A lot.

So when cocky completely full of himself mega alpha Jungkook comes across Omega Jimin with the exception that he would come easily, Jungkook about keels over in shock alone when Jimin looks him up and down, scrunches up his (adorable) nose, and walks away. Jungkook is frozen as he watches Jimin disappear mind running a million miles a minute with his jaw drop open. Jungkook chuckle, getting over his shock, as he rubs his bottom lip.

Jeon’s live for a challenge.

“You look annoyed.” Taehyung says watching his best friend, Jimin, walk into their share apartment. Jimin let’s out a huff plopping down next to Taehyung as he cross his arms and glaring at the t.v. Taehyung smirks, “Jungkook again?”

“Don’t even say his name!” Jimin groans, his hand coming up to cover his face as he tilts his head back, the gray Omega symbol on his left hand showing that he is unmated, “god he is just so… so…” Taehyung smirks.

“So?”

“So Alpha!” Jimin whines letting his hands drop to his lap, “he is so Alpha and it’s really annoying. I get so submissive around him but he is so full of himself!” Jimin let out another annoy sigh as he falls into his best friends lap, nose digging into his thigh and grumbling into his jeans. Taehyung started to chuckle, running a hand through Jimin’s brown hair.

“Ah, the fertile stage.” Taehyung chuckle in amusement, rubbing his fingers into Jimin’s skull “so confusing, so overwhelming, so horny all the time.” Jimin shift so he was glaring up at his best friend from his lap.

“We’re the same age Taehyung.”

“Yeah, but I’m mated.” Taehyung said, proudly showing his left hand with the gold Omega symbol on it, “so i’m not fertile anymore.” Jimin lets out another huff before hearing the doorknob to the apartment jiggle. With out warning, Jimin was shove to the floor and his best friend jump over the couch to run to the front. Jimin let out a groan as he lifted himself from the floor, rubbing the back of his head. By the time Jimin was fully recover Taehyung came back  into the room clinging to his mate, Min Yoongi. The alpha had his usual stoic face but Jimin could tell how much he like Taehyung hanging on him.

“Hey.” Yoongi greets heading towards the kitchen casually as if his Omega wasn’t wrap around his shoulders and nuzzling the back of his head affectionately.

“Hey.” Jimin grumbles back, pain still aching his head. Did Taehyung really shove him that hard? Yoongi looks Jimin up and down before a smirk came over his face.

“I see Jungkook rile you up again.” Yoongi stated, a small amount of amusement in his voice. Jimin frown before looking away, mumbling under his breath not so nice things about the older male. Yoongi chuckle as once hand come up to rub Taehyung’s arms, his Alpha symbol glowing gold against the light, “I can smell you, and you only come back smelling like that when you come in contact with Jungkook.”