If I get in, I just might drown

By: fatal (cumrich)
Genre: smut
Posted on AO3
Words:12438
Top jungkook
Bottom jimin

(this one is really smutty, I love it!)

_____________

Summary:
fucking jimin has always been jeongguk's favourite hobby. ruts just made it that much more special.

Waking up to your mate’s body flush against yours has got to be on Jeongguk’s list of top ten favourite experiences. Jimin’s frame is smaller than his own, always fitting into Jeongguk like it’s the only place he could possibly belong. But even higher up on Jeongguk’s list is that he loves fucking Jimin awake. Loves how Jimin falls apart quickly, easily, how Jeongguk doesn’t have to work past his stubbornness.

Lying in the sunlight cascading into their room, Jeongguk pulls Jimin closer, hand smoothing down his side until it settles on the jut of his hip, marveling at the softness of his skin. Jimin curls into him, back pressing into Jeongguk’s chest and Jeongguk can’t help but lean in closer, kissing the back of Jimin’s neck, right above his mole. One kiss turns into two, into three, Jeongguk’s mouth working its way down the ridges of Jimin’s spine until the angle is too awkward to keep going.

He switches track, teeth biting gently into the juncture between Jimin’s neck and his shoulder, right where he’d marked Jimin as his two years ago. The reminder sends a rush down his spine, want burning hot in his gut, hand digging into Jimin’s hip possessively. Jimin’s scent is sweet, always alluring, and it’s curled around Jeongguk, cradling him.

Jeongguk laves at his bite, sucking the mark from a bright red to a deep purple, cock twitching as he scoots closer, snug against Jimin’s ass. Groaning, Jeongguk rubs his cock against the plush softness of Jimin’s ass, hand working his dick right between Jimin’s cheeks. Jeongguk huffs, hand inching from Jimin’s hip to his soft cock, fingers wrapping around the length loosely, tugging on it softly as his mouth continues to suck bruises against Jimin’s shoulder.

There’s a lick of heat in his belly, something animalistic that just wants him to devour Jimin, but the feeling fades quickly, leaving Jeongguk drowning in his own lust. Jimin smells so good, skin smooth and soft, body curling into Jeongguk, seeking comfort. Jeongguk relishes it, can’t seem to ever wrap his head around the fact that Jimin picked him.

When he’s worked Jimin semi-hard, his fingers travel down, massaging Jimin’s balls, and the reaction is so immediate, Jimin arching into the touch, soft gasp escaping him. Jeongguk loves Jimin like this, so pliant in his hands, completely under his control, every reaction to his touch honest. He rubs a finger against Jimin’s perineum, inching toward his hole, the taste of his arousal seeping into the air slowly, something to be savored. Jeongguk’s hips grind against Jimin’s ass, seeking friction, cock harder, but he wants Jimin dripping wet, slick pooling out of him, wants Jimin to wake up with cock up his ass, fucked to consciousness.

Working his free hand under Jimin’s slim body, Jeongguk pinches at Jimin’s nipple, smirking when Jimin shudders, breath catching in his throat. Jeongguk’s teeth sink into Jimin’s shoulder, cock snug between Jimin’s ass cheeks, hips rocking back and forth, the friction too dry to be satisfying. He works Jimin’s nipples into hard little nubs, flicking the metal rod through the one on the right and smirking when Jimin lets out a pathetic whine, ass grinding back into Jeongguk.

“Hyung,” Jeongguk murmurs, nose nuzzling into Jimin’s neck, scenting him, knows Jimin isn’t awake just yet, his reactions too small to be anything except subconscious. Jimin shifts forward, lies on his belly, and Jeongguk takes the opportunity to spread his legs further apart, revealing his asshole. “Fuck.”