Stupid Batteries

By: zelupsi
Genre: smut
Posted on AO3
Words: 2259
Top jungkook
Bottom jimin
_____________

Summary:

Jimin gets an alpha knotting dildo stuck in his ass, and somehow Jungkook ends up there to save the day.

Jimin isn’t sure if he should be cursing the batteries themselves or the company that made them. Or maybe the dildo manufacturer. But whoever the fuck decided to let the batteries die right after the inflatable knot expanded inside him was the dumbest person on the earth.

Sure, maybe he should have checked to make sure that the batteries were charged enough before he started using the inflatable dildo, but he was in heat. No one has time for that when they’re in heat.

Right now, he was cursing everything in existence for letting the dildo get stuck up his ass while he wasn’t even anywhere near the end of his heat.

Jimin had tried to yank it out of himself. But of course he had bought the largest inflatable size they had, and it barely even moved.

So he was left to lie on his bed with the giant dildo stuck up his ass; immoveable.

He mused over what he could possibly do. There was no one home since he was having his heat and no one wanted to risk it, so that was out. He couldn’t just call someone because that could possibly be the most embarrassing moment of his life. And there weren’t any batteries inside his room that he could steal from something else.

Not that he could move much anyways. He had tried to scoot to the edge of the bed earlier, to see if a different angle would help him get more leverage, but the pain and pleasure that had coursed through him had rendered him useless and he just had another orgasm. The stupid alpha knot just had to get stuck inside of him.

The worst part was, he couldn’t even get comfortable on the bed because the fucking dildo was so big that he had to keep his legs apart.

Just when he was about to give up and see if he could possibly tear at it with his nails, his phone rang.

Usually everyone knew better than to call during his heat, but occasionally Taehyung or Seokjin would check up on him. He knew he should answer the phone and get one of them to help him. But now he had to get to the phone.

It was on the table beside his bed and was really only an arm's length away, but he had a giant dildo stuck up his ass.

The knot tugged on his rim and he was that much closer to his orgasm. He only had to reach a little bit further-

And the phone was finally in his hands. He didn’t even bother to check who was calling him before he answered the call.

But the voice that answered him wasn’t Taehyung or Seokjin; or even Hoseok, Namjoon, or Yoongi. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook, who he had refused to think about ever since his heat had started. Since the incident before Jungkook’s rut when he almost claimed Jimin in the middle of the kitchen.

“Jiminie are you doing okay?” The sweet little fucker dared to ask. He didn’t even use any honorifics, the little shit.

His voice was anything but sweet. It was low, tempting, and Jimin knew he should hang up before he came another time after being stuck on this stupid thing. His body jolted in response to the obvious alpha voice, and Jimin could do very little to stop it.

For a few seconds, all he could do was breathe heavily into the phone. The combination of Jungkook’s voice and the inflatable alpha knot inside of him was almost too much to bear. “Bring me some batteries.” Was out of Jimin’s mouth before he could stop it.