Always you

Meekorin
https://archiveofourown.org/works/7603834?view_adult=true

Tags: blowjob|Anal Sex|Sweet Talk|jikook - Freeform|kookmin|Top!Jungkook|bottom!jimin
Posted on AO3
Words: 4132
Top Jungkook
Bottom jimin

Summary:

Jungkook wants to get something off his chest and Jimin finally get's what he always needed.

---

Jimin sighed as let himself fall into the large couch. Taehyung threw a water bottle at him which landed directly on his stomach. Groaning by surprise, he was even too lazy to scold the boy. He put the cold bottle on his forehead and closed his eyes. They just finished their dance video of “Fire” for the V app and were finally dismissed. While their hyungs were struggling wherever they should go eat somewhere or shower immediately, Yoongi and J-Hope already went to their dorm.Jin and Namjoon decided they would like to eat somewhere while Taehyung made himself ready to go to the dorm as well. “I think I’ll play some video games.” He stretched his upper body. “What about you?” Jimin exhaled loudly, not opening his eyes. “I guess I’ll take a walk. It’s kind of late but tomorrow we have a day off.”

Taehyung titled his head like a dog and stared at the dancer. “Are you sure you want to go alone? I’m too lazy to go with you but I think Jungkookie is somewhere here as well. I’ll tell him to look after you so you can come back together.”

“Oh no no it’s ok, I’ll be fine…” Jimin mumbled but Taehyung already took out his cell phone which made the black haired male sigh as he sat up. Speaking of Jungkook, Jimin had the feeling that their maknae was acting extremely weird since some weeks. And somehow Jimin got the feeling to avoid the boy and let him alone. Usually Jungkook would refuse Jimin’s flirty but playful actions but today he seemed not to mind it. To the contrary. He even hugged him from behind once which surprised Jimin. Maybe he was fed up and tried to push him away? Jimin really liked the boy since the first day they met. It was like he was magnetized to him the very first moment he saw him, which is why it was his everyday duty to get closer to the maknae. Even though it was harder than he imagined. The boy refused him in all kinds of ways which was very frustrating to Jimin.

There were days when the raven haired boy couldn’t keep his hands to himself and there were days when he was afraid he overdid it. Since they opened a little gym in their cellar, Jungkook disappeared regularly for some hours. And every time he came back up again, he seemed to get sturdier and somehow more edged. It didn’t go unnoticed how strong he got. Jimin was well aware of that. Sometimes he would annoy the hell out of their youngest member which led Jungkook to slam him against a wall or pick him up and carry him some elsewhere. Adding to this, that tough gaze he practiced for their music videos was now one of his weapons against Jimin to shut him up whenever the other members didn’t pay attention to them. It was a strange feeling because Jimin sometimes pondered if the boy really dislikes him that much?

“Ok.” He just sighed in a defeated manner and wondered why it was so hard to get the boys attention. Why didn’t he like him? Did they even get along or was it all a farce in front of the others and the camera? Jimin had no idea he just knew that his head was spinning. “See you later than!” Taehyung gave the boy a clap on his leg and went past him through the exit. The smaller male huffed through his nose and pouted. Even Taehyung didn’t seem to mind it that Jungkook would act mean to him. Jimin sometimes got the feeling he was about to suffocate because of his worries and his desire. But he thought no other member would be ready for such a talk.