Backstage Rituals

By: empressium
Genre: smut
Posted on AO3
Words:1528
Jungkook active
Bottom jimin
__________

Summary:
"Jungkook-ssi, are there any rituals you always perform before coming on stage?"

"Oh you know, the usual."

"Ready?"

"Always am."

"Cocky bastard."

Jungkook smirks and Jimin rolls his eyes. "Speaking of co--"

"Don't start, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin cuts him off with a finger against Jungkook's lips. Jungkook just quirks his eyebrow, parts his lips to take Jimin's finger between his lips and sucks. He watches Jimin's pupils dilate, the heat rush into his cheeks and Jungkook knows he's won.

"You're on in like 20 minutes," Jimin hisses, though his tongue is swiping out to wet his lower lip and Jungkook's eyes trail the movement, a hand already curling around Jimin's waist to pull him closer.

"So? We've done quicker before." Jungkook lowers his head to nip at the skin below Jimin's jaw and grins when Jimin groans, head falling back. Jungkook takes the chance to fit his free hand between the pair of them, tugging on Jimin's belt. Jimin whines soft and needy and Jungkook laughs, peppering open-mouthed kisses up Jimin's neck till he reaches Jimin's lips and tongues at his mouth. Jimin presses his lips for just a second long enough to get Jungkook growling in the back of his throat, palm coming up to ground down on Jimin's crotch. Jimin's lips fall open in a gasp and Jungkook drinks him down till they're both dizzy around drowning.

"Y-you're gonna... fuck up your makeup."

"Don't care, just wanna fuck you up," Jungkook murmurs against Jimin's lips as he tugs on Jimin's torn jeans, groaning when he feels the heat of Jimin's skin under his palm. "You're so fucking hot."

"Whose fault is that, I wonder," Jimin says, fingers clenching in Jungkook's shirt as Jungkook presses him back into the makeup table, the lights too bright for all this, but perfect all the same. Jungkook laughs at the soft bite in Jimin's voice and feels that self-same surge of affection as he bends down to kiss Jimin, full and proper, and for a moment, things are soft and slow, stretching like taffy or toffy or tempered drops of what could be love, dripping between their bodies. Jungkook pulls away and pecks Jimin's nose.

"Where's the lube?"

Jimin laughs and rolls his eyes, digging reaching down to dig around his back pocket for a travel-sized packet, shaking his head as he hands it over to Jungkook, who tears it with his teeth and empties the entire packet onto his palm.

"For a second, I thought this was gonna be romantic." His voice is almost dry when Jungkook kisses his cheeks and turns him around to face the mirrors, lube-free hand coming up to curl around his jaw, forcing him to look up at their reflections, Jungkook behind Jimin, their faces illuminated, panting, skin flushed.

"Isn't it though? You get to see what I see, look at how pretty you are, how perfect," Jungkook says, groaning low as he lubes himself up and bends Jimin over the makeup desk, fingers parting Jimin's asscheeks, savoring the way Jimin's head almost drops as he moans, pushing his hips back against Jungkook's fingers.

"Eyes up, Jiminie," Jungkook says, tongue flickering out to catch the bar in Jimin's ear, "I want you to watch--watch yourself fall apart for me. Can do you that?" Jungkook breathes down Jimin's neck and Jimin shivers, nodding, shaking and desperate.

"H-hurry up."

Jungkook laughs, fitting himself between Jimin's cheeks, feeling Jimin tense as his cock pushes up against Jimin. "I thought you weren't down~"