Officially 2/2

Jeon Jungkook is known for getting the job done. He is known for his pristine dress code and even more immaculate work ethic. Jeon Jungkook is known to be the best--the best of the best and still heading up. He is what people like to call The Example.

But things that go up must, inevitably, come down.

Or, in this case, wind down. At least once a week, preferably more, probably actually, twice a day, but that really kind of depends on how long the coffee and lunch breaks end up being but there are perks to dating The Boss.

"Be gentle, that's my favorite belt," Jimin says, wincing as Jungkook snaps the aforementioned leather belt over the wood of the table with a hard, stomach-clenchingcrack. Jimin had wanted to wait another week to sound proof the room; Jungkook had bent him over the arm of his best office chair with a handheld back massager one of their clients had gifted them the week before till Jimin had agreed to call the construction company the next day, begged to let him call now because as much as both of them enjoyed the silence kink once in a while, Jungkook likes it when Jimin is vocal and Jimin is vocal, to say the least.

"I'm always gentle," Jungkook says, but the smirk hinging on his lips says otherwise, the way his fingers are closing around Jimin's throat, slowly looping Jimin's belt around his neck till the buckle clicks, just a tad too tight, says otherwise. Jungkook traces the line of the leather against Jimin's skin, leaning back to give him an appreciative once-over.

"We should invest in a proper collar."

"Could get it custom engraved," Jimin says, reaching up to give the belt an experimental tug, looking too comfortable in it already. Jungkook gives his hand a tiny smack but catches Jimin's fingers between his own and laces them.

"Yep," Jungkook says, leaning in for a kiss, lips lingering over Jimin's even as he pulls away, "It could say The Boss in pretty curly letters." Jimin laughs and Jungkook cuts him off with another kiss; he's always so greedy with Jimin's laughs, always so eager to taste every single ringing syllable.

"Knowing you, it'll probably say something like The Royal Cockslut."

Jungkook sucks Jimin's lower lip between his lips and tugs till Jimin winces, letting it go only to lean in and lave at the swelling skin with his tongue.

"Your suggestion, not mine," he chides, but in a voice that speaks volumes about just how true that statement might hold.

The story of how Jungkook's supposed Best One Night Stand of Life turned into possibly the Most Serious Relationship he's ever been in is an interesting and pretty hysterical one, when told under the right alcohol-to-blood ratio, but right now, there are more important matters at hand (in hand more like, the way Jungkook is pushing Jimin back till his ass hits the edge of the table, the way he's dragging his palm down Jimin's front just to hear Jimin whine into his ear), so that story will have to wait for another time. Because right now, Jimin is chewing on his lower up from the way Jungkook is palming his dick through his Tom Ford slacks and all the things Jungkook wants to do to Jimin, right now, could be a story of its own.

"Don't tease," Jimin says, fingers digging into the material of Jungkook's shirt, but he knows better than to step over lines when Jungkook is in charge. Punishment is always brutal and bruising in the best of ways, however today, Jungkook is in a good mood and with any luck (and the right amount of begging), he might even let Jimin come of the first round. They've only got an hour and a half for lunch; the blinds are only drawn halfway.

"Says the biggest cocktease of the century," Jungkook bites back, fingers curling around the back of Jimin's neck to fist at a handful of his hair. Jimin gasps as his head jerks back and Jungkook takes the opportunity to lick a line along his jaw, tongue dragging over Jimin's lobe, sucking lightly on the tiny metal hoop there, cool against Jungkook's lips.