Officially 1/2

By: wordcouture
Genre: smut
Posted on AO3
Words: 4727( for both parts)
Top jungkook
Bottom jimin

(This part doesn't have smut but its needed to understand the second part.)
_____________

Summary:
Jungkook usually fucks his interviews up the ass, figuratively speaking of course.

Except for this one time when he literally did.

Jeon Jungkook walks into his morning interview with the biggest smile on his face.

He has every reason to be deliriously cheerful because he'd had the best fuck of his literal actual adult life the night before, and though that life has perhaps not been too long, he has had his fair share of one night stands and hookups and last night was one hell of a night to remember.

So, Jeon Jungkook walks into his morning interview with his shoulders set, back straight, suit crisp, tie clipped, stomach still warm with the residual glow of the Best Fuck Ever, ready to conquer the world of why do you think you're the best candidate for this job and and how would you contribute to the team when he meets the eyes of his interviewer aka potential future employer aka the person who would most likely be his boss were he to get this position and his stomach plummets to somewhere by his ankles, suspended there by what feels like the combination of his larynx tied to his small intestines.

It takes every single fiber of his being not to curse because the pair of eyes looking at him over the pristinely wiped oak desk is the exact same pair of eyes that had been peering up at him over that mouth stretched over his cock about ten hours ago. And sweet blessed lord did that mouth know what the hell it was doing. However, right now, that mouth is pulling into a grin bordering right on wicked as Park Jimin (aka Previously Mentioned Best Fuck Ever) motions towards the empty seat across the desk from him with a please, make yourself comfortable.

Jungkook nods and sits down and cannot think of another moment in his life when he was so decidedlyuncomfortable.

Jimin hums as if nothing is fucking out of the ordinary and Jungkook has to fight down the urge to hightail it right out of this room. It's hard to concentrate when the lips mouthing over the words he's currently paying noattention to had been mouthing at his own lips just the night prior, or that the fingers dancing over the short series of questions on the notepad between them had been clawing their way down Jungkook's back (the nail marks are still there; they'll be there for a good weekfrom the sting of them even now) not even twelve hours ago. It's hard to concentrate when the voice rippling across his skin now had been shouting his goddamn name in clipped moans and cut off gasps and those darling, precious little mewls that Jungkook had been so damn greedy to drink down.

It's damn well hard as his cock had been up Jimin's ass to concentrate when all Jungkook can think about as Jimin offers him a glass of water (which he stiffly denies though he really should have accepted because he'sparched as the Gobi Desert) and smiles over his light assertion that we should get started is how many times Jimin came last night, had made Jungkook come as he had never come before, with just the heat of his eyes, the wet of his lips, the press and pull of his fingers.

"--any questions for me before we start?" Jimin smiles bright and light and looks as breezy as spring morning jogs around the park and Jungkook almost blurts outyou didn't even give me your number when you left.

Because he'd be lying if he said he hadn't been a little disappointed when he woke up to the find the bed empty, sheets mussed with air and memories, residual voices dancing down his spine but he wasn't one to complain. One night stands are meant to be just that, one night only. Any more than that and things would get complicated.