introductions

your pov;

your pov;

"ci mancherai principessa!" my mother sung as she placed a red tinted kiss upon my rosy cheeks.

"addio, ti amo tutti." I called out to my family who were crowded around the limo window, giving their final goodbyes.

other families attempted to push past mine in order to get to the only window that was able to roll down. my grandma repeatedly whacked them blindly with her louis vuitton purse.

"you're german?" an irritating, high pitched voice forced me to look in their direction. a petite girl with raven curls awaited my answer.

"I'm italian actually." I corrected while giving the girl a polite smile. it was most likely a simple misunderstanding.

"oh! so you're bi-linguini!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together. the other ladies in the limo laughed silently to themselves.

"as much as I'd like to be part pasta, I think you're thinking of bilingual." I corrected once more. "although I do make a mean linguini."

"I'm in love with your dress." complimented a woman with dirty blonde hair. she pinched a piece of the sparkly, sleek black fabric to examine it better. "it looks like the night sky. that's gnarly!"

I responded with a small, almost inaudible laugh. "thanks, I think."

"I'm savannah by the way." she introduced. "and that girl over there who you were just talking to is moxie lee. she can't tell a dime from a penny." savannah straightened out her ruffled dark green dress. I noticed her dirty sneakers peaking out from underneath the garment.

"hey, don't be mean." chided a redhead adorning a yellow floral patterned ball gown.

savannah rolled her eyes, "c'mon fawn. you really expect to go into a competition and for everyone to be all lovey-dovey."

"yes." she responded sheepishly. I couldn't help but giggle at her innocence. some other girls couldn't help either.

"I can't believe that this is only a third of us." admitted a woman with unbelievably curly hair. she was definitely one of the most gorgeous girls there. her milk chocolatey complexion complimented her dark chocolatey locks, all to match perfectly with her hazelnut optics. it was hard to believe that I wasn't looking at Nutella. given her beauty, I wouldn't be surprised if i was. and to think i had a chance.

"my name is isadora." she must've noticed me staring. I've been here five minutes and I already embarrassed myself.

"I'm (y/n)." I introduced myself, giving them all a little wave.

"paisley, nice to meet'cha." a girl with platinum blonde hair said as she held out a well manicured hand. she was too far for me to reach but the icicle eyed girl still kept her hand out.