29

THIS IS SO DIRTY ANJDHJD HERE YOU GO I'M SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER.
_____________________________

Louis doesn't know exactly when he grabs the back of Harry's neck and starts kissing him like he doesn't know how to do anything else, but he did, and he is. Harry sinks into the touch, placing his hands on Louis' shoulders and bringing him closer, before wrapping an arm around his neck. They’re breathing hard, tightly pressed together as their lips move harshly and their tongues lap in each other’s mouths, licking, licking, tasting.

Harry steps them back just enough so that his knees hit the back of the bed and they gently fall onto it, bodies pressing hard against each other’s, and all they do is gasp and kiss more, more, rougher.

Louis runs his hands up and down Harry’s sides, fingers tracing up his milky skin, feeling the bumps of bones and the braille of scars. He can't help but to moan against the curly boy's lips. He can feel the need in his fingertips, in his eyelashes, in the tiniest, least irrelevant of places on his body.

Harry rips away, gasping for air whilst he grips Louis’ arse. Louis’ chest heaves, and it only gets worse when he looks down and sees Harry with pretty red lips and spit trickling down his chin. Further down, the expanse of Harry’s chest bare and naked, all but the two pieces of fabric.

He carefully moves one of his hands that is tucked in Harry’s hair down to his chest, thumbing over the sleek Lycra fabric. He traces one of the triangles that cover Harry’s chest, before he slowly starts edging it to the side, the fabric sliding easily along the thin black string and Harry’s creamy skin. He feels his mouth water at the sight of Harry's erect little nub, and he pushes his thumb into it, sucking in the gasp that leaves Harry’s lips. He does it again, rubbing over the sensitive skin so softly that it drives Harry crazy, just a wisp of skin to skin, craving more, more, more, always more.

Louis’ a bit greedy, always has been. He looks up to Harry’s face to see him with his bottom lip pulled between his teeth, and his eyes on Louis’. Louis bites his own lip, never breaking eye contact with Harry as he slowly leans down and noses over his nipple. He tentatively trails his head higher, letting his tongue slip between his lips and flick against the pink bud. He hears Harry’s breath stutter, and he does it again, before closing his lips around it and sucking it between his teeth. He licks and sucks, nibbles just the littlest of bits, and he has Harry writhing.

Harry moans, so soft and sweet and high, his back arching to get closer to the touch, but Louis pulls away. Harry whines, high in his throat, and Louis places a small kiss to the nub to appease him.

“So pretty,” Louis whispers over his skin, moving his weight to his arms so he can lift up and stare down Harry’s body. His cock is tucked awkwardly in the small fabric, hard and blushing, slipping out of the Lycra and resting against his hip, pinned down by the thin string at his hips.

Harry whines. He grabs Louis’ jaw, his thumbs pressed in front of his ears and his fingers curling back behind his neck, dragging Louis’ face towards his own. Louis follows with a slightly open mouth, his tongue smoothing over Harry’s before their lips even touch. Harry keeps one hand on Louis’ jaw, the other trailing down the dip of his back to his plump arse. He fits his palm over one cheek, digging his nails into the skin, and he pushes down so Louis’ crotch grinds down into his own. Louis lets a breathy moan slip between his lips and into Harry’s open mouth as their tongues move harshly against each other. It’s slutty; sexy and slow and fucking slutty.

“Fuck me,” Harry murmurs fucking filthily, arching his back and pushing Louis’ arse down again for more friction. He bites his lip when Louis goes to lick into his mouth again, Louis’ tongue trailing over Harry’s lips and to the side of his cheek, a low growl slipping through Louis’ lips. “Fuck me,” he says again, the desperate whine leaving his lips, “fuck me against the wall, please.”