48

I don't care if I'm spamming you. You're going to read it and you're going to LOVE IT the way I love you.😤🤓
_____________

"Like, if you close this eye, and then you close- this eye," Louis says slowly, "it becomes very... abstract and almost-"

"Please don't say it," Harry begs in a whisper.

"Almost-"

"Don't."

"Beautiful."

"Oh, God," Harry groans, turning away.

"Hey," Louis laughs, "it was more painful for me than you!"

"You just called straight sex beautiful."

"My eyes were closed!"

"You saw it before you said it!"

"Maybe," Louis starts, "maybe- I was picturing you!"

Harry raises his eyebrows, "Yeah, then what were you thinking about?"

Louis hums, biting his lips, leaning in close. "Thinking about what a pretty cock you have."

Harry reaches out and takes the end of his tie, twirling it slowly as he bites at his lip, "Yeah?")

The art show is only on the first few floors of the building. Harry and Louis end up in one of the upper stairwells that wasn't blocked off, but is completely empty. It's all like some teenage libido and too much deprivation that has them having to touch each other; has Harry pressed to the wall, with warm lips moving slowly against his own.

Louis' hands move from Harry's hair to his waist to his arse to pinning Harry's wrists to the wall, taking complete control of their kiss as he licks over Harry's bottom lip, edging his tongue inside. It is filthy and drawn out, especially the noise that emits from Harry's throat when Louis presses his leg in between Harry's, slowly rocking against him.

They know they're at a loss for time, that they're technically in public and they can hear the chatter from people in the lower staircases, and god, it just makes it so much hotter. Hotter in the way that even the smallest of gasps seem too loud, seems to bounce off the walls in a firm echo that makes them press their lips tighter together to try and swallow more of the noises, and even that makes noise. A wet noise from how roughly they are moving their mouths together, teeth scraping teeth.

Louis rocks his hips down smoothly, grinding against Harry especially hard, and a sweet, catharsis moan slips into the open air.

"Say it," Louis whispers against Harry's bright red lips.

"W-what?" is all Harry can get out, wanting desperately to grab Louis' hair and yank his mouth back to resume the dirty kiss, but he also finds himself never wanting to leave Louis' restraints, loving the way Louis can pin him up and make him enjoy it as if the reason not to enjoy it wasn't there anymore.

"What we talked about," he whispers, eyes black with lust as he stares into Harry's desperate ones, "please just- fuck- please call me it."

"I- I," Harry pauses, biting his lip, "daddy."

Louis shudders, his nails digging into Harry's wrist.

"Please, daddy."

Louis kisses Harry hard, moaning filthily into his mouth. He finally let's go of Harry's wrist, moving his hand to palm him through his dress pants.

"Oh," Harry moans at the promising friction, "oh please."

Harry leans his head back against the wall, exposing his neck to Louis who takes full advantage of it. He licks up his throat, stopping right under his chin to nibble ever so lightly. Just enough to leave a small, questioning red mark.