39

Another update because I wrote this a few days ago and it was stuck in my drafts.

You are all either going to step on my neck or shower me with affection for this chapter. Btw, here's the thing one of you asked for me to write. (I tried)
________

Harry and Louis layed in bed, asleep, facing each other, legs intertwined with Louis arm draped over Harry's waist.

That's when Harry hears it.

It started off with Louis stirring, still asleep, whimpering with soft sobs coming from his mouth, grip on Harry's waist tightening as if Harry would dissappear the second he let go.

"Lou?"

More sobbing.

"Lou, baby please wake up, what's-what's wrong?" Harry is fully alert now, opting for tracing circles on Louis back in an attempt to calm him, and while it doesn't calm the boy down, it does open his eyes.

Louis only sobs louder this time, sounding more torn, tears cascading down his face and onto the collar of his sweater.

"Don't ever leave me, please-Haz, you're my everything."

Harry sits up a little, holding Louis, not sure of what to say, but he still hurts. He doesn’t know why he hurts, but he does, so much.

“I’ve never felt this much for anyone, Harry.” Louis cries, tears spilling over his cheeks, “I've never loved anyone before like this, and- and in less than two years, I've already fell in love with you and I'm so scared, Harry.

His cheeks burn an unhealthy pink.

"I’m so scared. I know you are too, never give up on you, and you never giving up on me. Love you so much, don't ever want to you-us to hurt. Want you so much, need you so much, all the time before I even realized it.” Louis buries his face into Harry's chest, sobbing loudly and-

and

and

And Harry doesn’t know why he is still hurting so much, but he is. He is. He doesn’t want Louis to be scared, he doesn’t want Louis to feel scared to love someone, especially when he bottles his fears up like this. Harry loves him back, Harry loves Louis. He loves him so much it physically hurts him.

And this is the first time it happens;

He kisses him. He hooks his finger under Louis’ chin and kisses him so softly he's not sure Louis feel it, but he does. He feels it so much, more than he has ever felt anything in his entire life. Harry kisses him, lets his fingertips rub gentle circles against his body, letting his tongue trace his lips and slip inside. He feels Louis' tears on his own cheek and he feels Louis’ fingertips trail over his own skin, over his collarbones and behind his neck.

Harry tries picking Louis up, stumbles a bit on the duvet, but he thinks he’s doing pretty good and Louis’ still licking into his mouth, his fingers tangled in his hair and legs wrapped around his waist and he does it. When both of them are sitting upright, he lays Louis down gently, treating him like a delicate porcelain doll because goddamn it he’s so in love, never breaking the kiss as he crawls on top of him, rubbing his thumbs across Louis cheeks soft, softer, softly, trying to hold back the shakiness in his breaths.

He feels Louis shake beneath his hands as he kisses down his jaw line to his throat, gently biting there, circling his tongue around the skin, feeling him sweat like ocean tears. He softly nudges his shirt up, waiting for Louis to lift his arms before carefully pulling it off his head. He sits ontop of him, staring at how beautiful he looks, how beautiful and perfect, and he needs to touch him.