30

Two updates a day because your votes and comments make me so happy ajdhskdbdjsjj
________________________________

A head of curls are tucked into Louis’ mouth, little snores being breathed across his neck and down his chest. There’s a warm heaviness to his chest, and he’s trying to figure out if it's his heart or the yeti of a boy tangled around him. Maybe both. He breathes in and finds that he can still smell the ocean in Harry’s hair as it tickles his nose, and then he sputters, blowing the hair from his mouth.

Harry groans, loud and annoyed, his eyebrows furrowing against Louis’ skin. He squeezes tighter around Louis, turning his face against Louis’, pressing against his cheek and letting out a sleepy sigh.

Louis smiles, his entire body fluttering. “C’mon babe,” he whispers, “gotta pee.”

Harry whimpers, his arms tightening from where they are wrapped around Louis’ neck, rubbing his cold nose into Louis’ cheek.

“I’ll be right back,” Louis says, turning so he’s on his side, making the boy fall from his chest.

Harry hums heavily, pouting as he turns his head into the pillow, eyes still closed.

Louis laughs quietly, his body buzzing, god, he feels so fucking great. He kisses Harry’s hand that curls into the pillow, laughing at the hum Harry makes. He loves when Harry is extra sleepy in the morning. Cute and ruffled and pouty, lidded-eyed and cuddly.

He rolls out of bed, stumbling to his feet. He holds his arms above his head, and stretches out. He hears a happy hum and looks over his shoulder. One of Harry’s eyes are open, blatantly staring down his back and to his arse. He quickly closes it, turning his face back into the pillow when he hears Louis’ chuckle.

Louis feels a slight sting to his back as he walks to the bathroom of the hotel, kicking at a bikini bottom on the way. He bites his lip, doing his business and then grabbing his toothbrush from the plastic baggy he used as a travel bag. He brushes his teeth quickly, bending over to spit into the sink and to put his mouth under the faucet to wash out the extra paste. That's when he sees the small red mark.

He quickly rinses his mouth, spitting and turning the faucet off. He turns, looks behind his shoulder, and jesus.

Little red marks trail his back, scratch marks. Not deep or bold, just little, dull, red marks trailing down his shoulders, and the midst expanse of his back, and fuck.

He bites his lip, lifting his arm and pressing his thumb into one of the light marks on his shoulders, a small whimper leaving his lips at the dull sting. Harry really is too fucking much and god does Louis loves it.

When he walks back into the hotel room, Harry is curled on his stomach, head tucked into the pillows, body snuggled in the duvet. He looks warm, looks cosy.

Louis means to slip in beside his boy, cuddle him into his chest and go back to sleep for a few more hours before they have to leave. Instead he crawls under the duvet, grabbing Harry’s ankles and gently spreading his legs. The boy whines, shifting between sleep and reality, mind foggy and light. Louis bites his lip, staring over his milky skin in the darkness of the duvet. He sits between Harry’s spread legs, gently prodding his fingers in the crease of Harry’s bum cheeks, and spreading him apart. His hole is red, pretty and red and used from last night, and Louis wants to taste.

He does.

Harry whimpers, shifting back, feeling a hot wetness between his- oh.

Louis knows he’s awake when he feels his boy's hips lightly rub the mattress, grinding his hips into the sheets. Louis licks, and licks again, tasting bits of his cum in and around Harry’s hole. It's fucking great, fantastic. It shouldn't be, should be gross, disgusting, but he loves it, makes him wiggle his tongue in deeper, lick more fervently, spread his boys cheeks apart more, more, more. Louis tastes himself and Harry mixed together and decided it's his favourite taste in the world.