Chapter 13 - Coming Out

"At this hour Lie at my mercy all mine enemies." ~William Shakespeare

Victoria's POV

"Alright, so I'll go in there as Christian and give Kate the poisoned tea, she'll drink it, die and voila, mission successful, one man down and nine more to go" I commented, running over the plan once more with my sister before I left for the Palace.

"Yep, do you have your poison?" my sister mocked, knowing that the poison came from my own mouth, well, from my snakes mouth. I nodded walking over to her to give her a small kiss on the cheek before grabbing my coat for my departure.

"Stay safe Son" I warned before leaving my house to execute our first plan to take out the Royals.

Our first victim was about to go down: Kate Summers.

*****

"Alright, so I marked your essays from last night, and can I just say, I honestly don't even know why I'm tutoring you guys on this. I mean, you guys have all these amazing ideas that you're so talented at backing up with evidence from the text! It's incredible" I commented, handing Fiona and Mia their essays back, watching them both glow with happiness at my response.

"Thanks Freya, but we really couldn't have done it without you" Mia appreciated, walking towards me to embrace me in a short hug.

"Well, as a reward I thought we could do something fun today!" I exclaimed, parting with Mia who simply readjusted herself back next to Fiona as they both watched me in excitement.

Slowly, I pulled out the DVD from my bag and flashed it out for them.

"We're going to watch the play?" Fiona guessed, a little less motivated than I thought she would be.

"Yeah, it's the best I could do. I would have gotten us tickets to watch the actual play but they kind of sold out last week, so this is as good as it gets. Sorry guys" I replied, walking over to the laptop that I had already connected to Mia's TV and slipped the disk inside.

"That's alright, we can still make this a fun occasion you know?" Fiona suggested, looking back at Mia.

"Of course! Pop corn!" Mia realised, getting off from her place to go and fetch the pop corn.

"Well, before you go, let me just tell you that it's the end of tutoring for today, so if you don't manage to finish off the movie due to um...distraction today we can finish it off tomorrow" I commented before grabbing my stuff to exit the Palace. Or well, at least make it look as if I were exiting the palace. Smiling back at the excited love birds, I tiptoed my way out her room. I then headed towards the elevator where I quickly had my sister take control of the security tapes.

Once she had me covered, I exited the elevator and walked towards the kitchen. Realising that no one was in there, I smiled and quickly popped out the bottle of wine I had gotten from the Palace earlier in the day and poured out the contents into two glasses of wine.

Once that was done, I looked both ways, reassuring myself that no one was around me and took a deep breath, calling to my snake. When my eyes opened, I knew my eyes were pitch black since my snake had taken over. I extracted my tongue, and lowered it into Kate's glass of wine, slipping my poison into it before returning to my human self.

I then pulled out the ear piece I had gotten from my sister so that she would be able to talk to me without being heard by werewolves and connected to myself.

"Hey, can you hear me?" she questioned

"Yes" I replied on the microphone attached to my watch, grabbing the glasses of wine and the bottle before making my way into the elevator once again.