Chapter XVII

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T  1 7 +

Livia

You can do this. You can do this. You can do this. I thought to myself as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. I ran my hand across the mirror to wipe away the fog so I could see myself clearer.

My face fell into a frown when I realized what I had put on. Twenty minutes ago it seemed like a brilliant idea, but thoughts of how my ex reacted when I did this clouded my rational ones. Would Valak think I looked fat in this?

I turned to get a look at my backside and let out a huff. I managed to lose fat everywhere except my gigantic ass.

I shook my head and grunted curses under my breath as I brushed my unruly hair. It was still a little damp, but my waves were drying nicely after I finished brushing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, my hair won't look this good for long, by the time it's fully dry it'll be frizzy and knotted.

A knock on the bathroom door startled the shit out of me, "Y-Yes?" I stuttered out.

"Darling, are you alright? Did you hurt yourself? You've been in there quite awhile." Valak's muffled voice said through the door.

"Um-yeah, I'm fine. I'll be out in a just a moment." I called out.

What else was I going to do?

Brush my hair and teeth--check.

Shave everywhere--check.

Lotion everywhere--check.

A little concealer--check.

Hmm, what else was there? I sniffed my armpits, they smelled like my rosy lotion. I stretched the waistband of my red thong to make sure I didn't miss anything. I shook my head when I snapped my panties back in place.

I've done everything, I'm just stalling, I nodded to myself.

With one last look at myself in the mirror, I finally made my way to the bathroom door and took a deep, shaky breath. I turned off the light to add more suspense to my entrance. I opened the door teasingly slow, the creaking of the frame probably alerting Valak of my presence.

"Livia?" He questioned when the door was halfway open.

When the door was wide open, I took a step out of the darkness. Valak sat on the end of the bed, his jaw sharpened as it clenched. A low growl vibrated through the room as I slowly walked towards him. I swayed my hips a little more than necessary, my eyes met his dark, lustful ones.

"Fuck, Livia, you look fucking breathtaking." Valak half groaned.

His compliment made me puff my chest a little more as it filled with pride. My form became more confident, and my strides were longer. Valak spread his legs a little wider when I was arms length from him and pulled me between them. His hands held my hips in a death grip, I placed mine on his broad shoulders. His muscles tensed under my touch making me rub them teasingly.

"D-Do you like it?" I asked nervously.

Valak's gaze diverted to my body before him. His eyes raked the crimson red, lace push-up bra cupping my breasts. Then slowly, they went lower to my thin, matching thong.

(You should totally scroll back up and play that song. It'll boost the mood ;)

"I fucking love it." He growled out. I gasped when he yanked me down to straddle his lap. He moved my thighs on either side of his hips, "But I'd prefer tearing these garments from your flesh and ravishing in your body until you're writhing beneath me uttering nothing but my name."