Chapter XXXVIII

Valak

"Don't go yet." Livia grumbled into my chest. Her arm held my waist tighter.

"I have another meeting to attend." I admitted.

She groaned and snuggled closer, "I wanna cuddle." She sounded so adorable, it really wasn't easy denying her.

"I'll cuddle when I get back." 

Just as I was about to get up, a stealthy hand slithered it's way to my crotch. A smirk curled Livia's lips as she palmed my growing erection.

"Bad girl." I said while yanking her hand from my cóck. I wanted to fúck her senselessly, but that wasn't an option as of now. She was still fragile from her traumatic experiences whether she knew it or not.

"Turn me into a good girl." She teased, her voice was still laced with sleep.

Her words brought a sinister smile to my face, "I know many methods to punish you, love."

"And what would those methods consist of?" She still wasn't taking me seriously.

Before she could take another breath, I flipped her onto her back and pinned her wrists above her head with one hand. 

"Valak!" She gasped in shock. Her protests soon turned to moans as I traced her neck with teasing kisses. 

I pushed her shirt up to reveal her perfects breasts. My teeth grazed her sensitive bud before slowly taking it into my mouth.

"Mm, yes." She panted with her head thrown back into the pillow. As I sucked her erect nípple, my free hand trailed down her stomach. My fingers skimmed her soft skin, only to stop just above her panties.

"Please, Valak." Livia begged as I rubbed her clít over the thin layer of cloth.

"But you're not a good girl?" My words only aroused her further. I felt my own arousal spring more with every moan I drew out from her.

"Fúck!" Livia screamed when I suddenly rammed two fingers into her tight pússy. She was so ready for my cóck, but I couldn't give in yet.

I allowed her to move her hips with the increasing rhythm of my fingers. Just as her high was about to hit, I slowed the pace immensely.

"Faster." Livia's eyes twinkled with desire and desperation.

I obeyed her command and fingered her faster and harder than before. The wet sounds coming from her pússy encouraged me to add a third finger. 

"Oh god, Valak!"

My lips found her nipple again, adding onto her pleasure. Her body thrashed against mine in fits of bliss. A smirk crossed my features when her hands tugged at my hair uncontrollably. Livia's soaked pússy clenched around my fingers signaling her high was forthcoming.

"You've been a bad girl." I cooed softly and pulled away from her body completely before she could reach her peak.

Livia's jaw dropped in shock, "What?! Are you fucking kidding me?" She nearly yelled.

I sucked her juices off of my fingers, "I'll be back shortly." My smug expression only seemed to anger her further.

"What the fuck, Valak?" She growled from our bed as I slipped on a clean pair of boxers. The sight of my angered mate in just her panties was a rare, sexy one. I wanted to just say 'fuck it' and show her what happens when I'm disobeyed.

After speedily putting on my black suit, I ran my fingers through my locks. A haircut was much needed, but Livia said she liked my hair this way.

Noticing Livia was extremely quiet, I turned to look at her. My eyes widened when they spotted her glossy orbs staring at the floor.