1 ~ Do it for Kara

Song:
Superhero - Ross Lynch

Song: Superhero - Ross Lynch

☆Skylar☆
-

Beep. Beep. Beep. CRASH!

I punch my alarm clock so hard it goes flying over to the wall. I have to get ready for another day at Catco. Yay. By now you can probably tell that I'm not a morning person.

I do my makeup, put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, throw on a black t-shirt that has a ✌ on it and I'm good to go.

I grab my toast out of the toaster and race out the door.

"Right on time, Skylar!" I hear Kara call from behind me. I thought she would have left by now considering she is usually so polite and on time.

Me and Kara are almost complete opposites, but we are best friends. We do have many things in common though. She dresses more proper and acts more polite then I ever could be.

"Hey Kara! I thought you would be at the office by now considering its 20 minutes until 8am." I say.

"What?! Already?" She says looking at her watch.

"Wait. Kara Danvers is late?" I say in a mocking tone. She rolls her eyes and we continue to speed walk through the crowds. She is on her phone setting plans up for Ms. Grant.

I followed her to the coffee shop to pick up Ms. Grant's latte.

She finally hangs up the phone when we get to the elevator at Catco. We are the only ones on the elevator.

"Did you watch last night's episode of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' last night?" I ask Kara. KUWTK is Kara and I's secret pleasure.

"Yea. Wasn't it crazy what Kim did to Kylie?" She asks.

"Anything they do is crazy. You'll have to be more specific." I say with a laugh.

After I say that the elevator opens revealing Winn waiting for us.

"Ladies!" Winn says greeting us.

"Hey Winn." Kara says with a smile.

"Hi. What's up?" I ask as we walk to our desks.

"Did you see this? There was an armored car robbery last night. There were no witnesses except for this homeless guy who swears the perp had horns. " Winn says showing us an article on some website. I sigh.