13 ~ Vacation?

Song: My Life - NF

I have been working on my powers for a couple of days, avoiding everybody except Hank

Who has been surprisingly helpful with navigating these odd powers.

Mostly by trying to control my emotions and shooting targets.

I've gotten updates through messages from Kara though.

To sum it up, Cat hired a new assistant and James wants to tell Lucy about Kara being Supergirl.

I don't really respond, but if I do I only use a simple emoji or a one word response.

It's decently early in the morning for me, around seven. I don't usually wake up until eight to get to work.

There wasn't any ground breaking stories to cover today, so Snapper sent out a mass email to some of my co-workers and I to take the day off.

I woke up and went straight to the room I have been training in.

I've been trying to channel my "trauma" to get the hang of these new powers.

I shoot my beams at an angle so the ends hit each other to see what happens.

I am surprised at the sight in front of me. It's a mix of blue particles in a circular motion, making it look like a weird portal or some kind of tunnel.

What is this?

I step closer to it to try and get a better look at it.

Not bothering to watch where I was walking, I trip and fall through the weird blue thing, scared of what might happen to me.

I open my eyes to see myself falling beside a giant waterfall, towards a body of water.

Luckily, I catch myself before getting any further, levitating over my surroundings. I see a man in a red suit, falling fast towards the water.

I fly down close to him, grab him, and put him near some other people.

The man seemed taken back by my appearance.

"You okay?" I try and come closer to him but he backs up cautiously.

I'm glad I wore my suit to train today.

My face shows the definition of confusion. Why are they all surprised? I look to my left to see a older man with a gun pointed at me.

"Who are you?" The guy in the red suit asks me sternly.

"Uhh... well. I think I may be lost." I try and figure out where I am.

"Did Zoom send you here?" He ignores my reply, trying to get an answer out of me.

He runs up closer to me, lighting trailing behind him.

"Listen, we can either get along or play this the hard way." I take a step back from him.