14 ~ Myriad

Song: Missing You - Lo Nightly

A little while after I got back, Barry accidentally ran to our earth, so Kara and I had to help him get back

I made sure to do my part in the mission. But, I was different, according to Barry.

"Where's the happy Skylar I met?"

I told him, "I don't know."

I did know. Whenever I'm in National City, I fall into a pit of depression. I know it's because of Winn and the trauma. I should be stronger than this.

I'm Solar Flare, I shouldn't break. But I did. And I'm different now.

Anyways, enough of that, the world is ending.

Kara soars into my apartment, waking me up from my nap.

"What's wrong?" I sit up, worry filling my body. Her face has confusion all over it.

"It's Myriad." Kara says.

"Myriad? I remember my dad telling my mom about that when I was a child. All I know is that it's dangerous." I confess, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up.

"Yea, my Aunt created it. Look outside." She puts her face into her hands.

I stand up and look outside. The whole city is marching together. What the hell?

"We have to see if anybody is awake from this." I change into my suit and fly out. Kara jumps out a few seconds later.

After flying into Catco, I notice a certain someone.

"Winn? Winn. Can you hear me?" I walk up close to him. He's typing something at his desk.

"I know you're in there." I feel like I'm about to cry. Stay strong.

Just because we aren't talking to each other, doesn't mean I don't care about him.

The TV's and loud typing are the only noises in Catco.

"-National City has been quarantined." I hear as I look up at the TV with Kara.

She picks up her phone and calls General Lane.

"Come on, Winn! Speak to me." I shake his shoulders and talk quietly.

Suddenly, a bell rings. The elevator. It's Cat Grant.

"Kiara, call Harrison Ford and tell him that I'm flattered but once and for all I don't date older men. Especially when their married." Cat types at her phone, completely oblivious to the two superheroes standing in her building.

"Oh, Supergirl. Solar Flare. What a pleasant surprise. Do we have a nine am?" She asks.

I look at her with surprise, how could she be awake?