A Goodnight???

(y/n) POV

So I took a sit right at the bartender and Uncle Junior sat beside me. No drinks right now, it'd be best if I stayed alert. The malachite twins took their positions beside uncle as they are his current body guards.

Junior: "So? What do you need?"

(y/n): "I need to know what other people know about me and my current status... Surely someone has been asking"

Junior: "Of course. A whole team of scientists suddenly die and the only survivor is a kid... who wouldn't start talking about that?"

(y/n): "So? Got anything for me?"

Junior: "Honestly, they think you've gone crazy. Specially after the recent incidents around town. They say you did it because your brain is all whacked up now"

(y/n): "And what do they say about the sudden deaths?"

Junior: "They all think it was just an experiment went wrong. Some stupid scientist fucked up and ruined all of it"

(y/n): "Heh, makes sense..."

Junior: "Well, good news is, they think you're dead... after making that big snow storm at the mountains, they thought you died there"

(y/n): "Nice, so now they probably won't be sniffing around the experiment anymore. Thanks"

Junior: "Don't mention it kiddo"

I stood up and went for the door. It really looks weird seeing the place being fixed up and having barely any people inside.

Melanie: "Aww... you're leaving already?"

(y/n): "Sorry, gonna have to do more stuff..."

Junior: "Yeah right, knowing you, you'll just laze around at your room"

(y/n): "You know me so well..."

Junior: "(Y/N)!!! You know something is about to happen to Beacon right?"

I paused and had to smile. I knew that there were plans about it, I don't know the details but I know that something will happen, and I know whose side I'm on and whose side uncle is on.

(y/n): "Yeah, I know that much. So just to be clear, I won't hesitate if we meet at the battlefield..."

Junior: "Don't worry kid, I won't either. One day, we will have no choice but to stand up for our beliefs. When that day comes, I just hope we'll be at the same side"

(y/n): "I got it old man! But just to be clear... I know where your allegiances lie, I've seen the reports. If it weren't for the fact that we're family, make no mistake...

You'd be dead where you stand..."

Immediately, the temperature drops giving chills to everyone inside. A thin smoke slowly forms and our breaths become visible. Small icicles slowly form around the bar and Junior and the twins instantly went alert, ready for a battle...

Junior: "You really have changed (y/n)... You know we can help you"

(y/n): "I don't want help. I kinda like it now"

But then, I did feel sorry... I did feel remorse. I didn't want to fight them. I don't want them to be gone! I just wish they'd take the threat and wouldn't dare come up against me.

Militia: "Don't worry, we understand (y/n)..."

Melanie: "We'll do our best in our end here..."

I went outside, leaving them for now, a small smile on my face as the moon light up the dark sky.