I Killed Them

(y/n) POV

I was just minding my own business when suddenly Penny ran to the crowd. Why am I in the dance with her? Well, I did build her and she somehow sees me as her dad. Makes sense but I don't want to be a dad now! Specially if it's someone who looks around my age (she's not even a year old!) and keeps on calling me 'dad' or 'father'. I don't mind her company, I find it interesting, listening in to her insights about the real world.

(y/n): "Penny, be careful not to bump in to someone too hard..."

I knew she wouldn't hear me, she was already too far away. Before I could go and find a spot to just do nothing on, I saw Penny walking towards me with team RWBY at her back.

Penny: "DAD! These are my new friends I've been telling you about! Ruby! This is my dad!"

Ruby: "(Y/N)!? Y-you're-"

Yang: "YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?!"

Blake: "You never told us about-"

Weiss: "WHAT!?"

(y/n): "Chill out will ya!? Geez. Yes it's true, I built her so in a way, I am her father. I mean, where else would you find an expert on Aura Mechanics. Next, I told you Penny, I'm not your father, not that no one wants to be your father, it's just that it's weird having someone call me dad right now..."

Penny: "If you are not dad... then you're mom! Mother! Mother! Mama! Mom!"

Penny then hug me tight with her robotic body while calling me mother in front of team RWBY. I could just see the sweat drop...

(y/n): "OW! OW! My back! Penny! Fine! You can call me dad! Just stop!"

She immediately lets go and faces me.

Penny: "Agreed! Now then, may I inquire a mother?"

(y/n): "A mother?"

Penny: "Yes, a mother! You see, just as I have a paternal origin, I must also have a maternal origin, just like any other child! Seeing as you are my dad, who's mom?

(y/n): "Umm... I don't know"

Immediately, I had to think of a way to counter. If she had her way, she'll pick a completely random girl she likes then have her as a mother; even worse, if it's Professor Glynda... well, maybe not that bad but... the scolding we'll both have...

(y/n): "Pick one from those four then... you are close to them"

She turns around, a finger on her chin, thinking which one from the four it will be.

Penny: "Well, Ruby surely can't be my mother, she's younger than dad and more of my sister..."

She then moved towards Weiss. She looked at Weiss from top to bottom as if she was scanning her.

Penny: "Nor can you be the mother. Your physical attributes alone are unsatisfactory"

Weiss: "Wha-"

Penny: "Your hips are not broad enough and your height even with heels could barely reach dad."

It is true that Weiss is short, but I think this might go too far. I can see that Weiss is taking serious damage from each word.

Penny: "And as a finisher your breast size is-"

Immediately I cover her mouth before she could send Weiss into depression.

Weiss: "WH-WHAT!?"

(y/n): "Penny, be tactful"

Weiss covers her chest and begins to sulk at the corner with Ruby at her side patter her back and comforting her.