Super Dad!

(y/n) POV 

I woke up midday already, after last night, who wouldn't? I still felt embarrassed about it and I have no Idea how to face Yang now. Meanwhile, I hope Blake has recovered after our little midnight talk. Walking pass the numerous scattered paper at my room's floor, I took the glass of water beside my bed and drank its contents before going to the bathroom.

???: You should really clean your room...

(y/n): "Shut up..."

'Someone' just won't stop bothering me lately ever since I've gone into Beacon.

(y/n): Maybe... I should tell them... that guy Vern, he knows and he seemed to take it well but still...

I shook of these thoughts in my head and focused on the present. After a quick bath, I wore my regular clothes minus the long coat and went out for some food in the cafeteria. Hopefully, no one decided to have another reality defying food fight. Apparently, it was already time for lunch and just as I was about to enter the cafeteria, what an amazing turn of events that fate decided to have me bump in with team RWBY...

Seriously, if some higher power is actually writing this down, they have a sick sense of humor.

Ruby: "Oh hey (y/n)!"

Weiss: "Hello..."

(y/n): "Oh hey girls"

Slowly, Blake walks forward, her head kinda low and her fingers fiddled around her uniform and were recklessly playing around.

Blake: "Th-thank you... I-I appreciate, y-you know, what you did last night..."

(y/n): "Don't worry, happy to see you're okay now"

Blake: "S-so... shall we?"

She looked on to the cafeteria, hinting that we should eat together.

(y/n): "Oh! yeah sure"

Then came in Yang...

Yang: "H-h-hey! (y/n)!"

(y/n): "Y-yo! What's up?"

Yang: "Soooooo... nice weather right???"

(y/n): "Yeah! S-so... let's eat each other up! I-I mean eat up WITH each other!"

We entered the cafeteria and lined up for our food. Yang was right there and I can feel the tension. But I think I know just how to get rid of it... How? Simple. Make her laugh!

I walked pass her then went beside Blake.

(y/n): "Hey Blake!"

I touched her shoulder and immediately it begins to cool down and visually freeze but I made it was harmless, she only felt cold not freeze. It's only her uniform that's being frozen right now.

Ruby: "Whoah!"

Blake: "Wha!? (y/n)! What are you doing?

Now the whole team is looking. We were just looking at each other eye to eye showing no amusement whatsoever.

(y/n): "Nothing, I'm just... giving you the 'cold shoulder'..."

There's the punchline. The three looked at me with unamused faces, in fact, they were annoyed. Of course, there was one who I knew would like that...

Yang: "Pfft!"

Yang clutched her stomach and covered her mouth as she tried to stop the incoming laughter. Blake's eyes twitched a little as I continued to cool her shoulder.