DADDY!!! (Sequel 1/4)

It was a typical day in Beacon. After the events of the grimm breaching into Beacon, aid and relief were dispatched to help its citizens to recover. Today is one of those slow days where nothing much is going on...

Meanwhile, in (y/n)'s lab and temporary housing...

Penny: "DADDY!!!"

Penny suddenly screamed from her room while (y/n) was talking with Yang and Blake. He was helping them out with a project done by partner.

(y/n): "*sigh* What is it?"

(y/n) screamed back, curious as what's going on. Penny gets out of her room and quickly moves towards (y/n), standing by his shoulder.

Penny: "I wish to watch a movie!"

(y/n): "A movie? What movie?"

Penny: "It's entitled as 'Tron'! And it's rated PG 13. Since I'm still not yet a year old, I still require your parental guidance"

(y/n): "Can't you just download it into your databank?"

Penny: "But that's no fun! I'd prefer it if I watch it with you"

(y/n) simply stared at his daughter, not sure if he should say yes or no...

Penny: "PLEEEEAAASSSEEE Daddy~ I even made you a hat"

And from her hand, she showed him a neatly folded origami (f/c) hat.

Penny: "PLLEEEAAAAA-"

(y/n): "Okay! Stop right there. You know I can't say no"

(y/n) relented quickly and took the little hat.

(y/n): "And this is just perfect for the heat when I go buy our tickets, right now"

Penny: "REALLY!?"

(y/n): "No"

Penny: "Awww..."

(y/n): "Heh, I'm kidding kiddo, I'll be back in a flash! Want anything else?"

(y/n) stood up from the couch while Yang and Blake looked on from (y/n)'s bed as they did their prokect and watched as (y/n) and Penny talked.

Penny: "I'm satisfied at the moment! But, can I go to Ruby right now?"

(y/n): "Hmm... just message me at my scroll when you see her and if you guys are going off campus, you better text me first alright?"

Penny: "Roger that!"

(y/n): "If I find out you didn't follow my instructions I'll make you face the wall. Copy that?"

Penny: "Hehe, copy that father!"

And playing like soldiers, Penny saluted to her father while (y/n) saluted back and they both marched outside as father and daughter...

Yang: "Aww... isn't that cute?"

Blake: "They sure seem like they've been father and daughter for years now. (y/n) must really love Penny"

Yang: "Of course he does! I mean, it's his daughter!"

Blake: "But it's been barely a year"

Yang: "Doesn't change the fact that they're pretty close. I have to admit I'm kind off jealous"

Blake: "Jealous!? Yang, she could one day be your daughter. Even better, MY daughter"

Yang: "Hey! I mean, c'mon, don't you want to be that close with (y/n)?"

Blake: "Penny is barely a year old"

Yang: "You're not answering my question here..."

Yang had a huge smirk on her face.

Yang: "Cause' I have to admit, I don't mind calling (y/n) daddy"

She added a wink to Blake.

Blake: "Y-Yang!-"

Yang: "C'mon, I know you want to call him daddy to..."

Yang leaned in extremely close to Blake, teasing her. The teasing grin on her face only grew bigger upon seeing Blake's blushing face.

Yang: "Don't pretend that you're innocent. I know you're just like me~"

Yang pushed her down on the bed, pressing her back down to the bed's foam while pinning down her shoulders. Yang looked down triumphantly on Blake who couldn't keep eye contact.

All of this however was interrupted by Blake whose eyes suddenly widened.

Blake: "AH! YANG!!!"

She pointed towards the door, and there stood Penny with that same smile she always wears, looking directly towards the two of them and doorknob still held by her hand. The silence drew on until finally...

Penny: "Hmm... Interesting..."

And with that, she shut the door.

Blake: "Y-Yang... did she just..."

Yang: "AFTER HER!!"

The two scrambled out and looked around for Penny, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Blake: "WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Yang: "I-I was just teasing you! I... I didn't know she was there!"

Blake: "I think that looked WAY different from teasing!"

Yang: "W-Well, you know me!"