Roger! (Sequel Finale)

Yang POV

Yang: "(y/n), please, stop!"

(y/n): "I think it's too late for that now YANG!"

DJ: "EVERYBODY FUCKING JUMP!!!"

Yang: "SHUT UP! NOT HELPING RIGHT NOW!!!"

Before I could even reach for him, it was too late; he took his 17th shot for the night as he's still on the journey of getting completely wasted.

Right now, (y/n) and I are in Junior's bar. As usual it was having a huge party with the DJ having some sort of bear helmet.

(y/n): "YANG!!! I'm starting to see yellow pikachus!"

Yang: "PIKACHUS ARE YELLOW!"

The loud booming of music made us scream louder and louder all the more just so that we could hear each other.

(y/n): "THEN THAT'S GOOD!!"

Yang: "CONSIDERING THEY'RE IMAGINARY, IT'S NOT!"

(y/n): "NO THEY'RE NOT IMAGINARY! THEY'RE PIKACHUS!!!"

Yang: "Yeah... I'm calling Blake now"

I tell myself before taking out my scroll for an SOS message. When (y/n) saw this however, he immediately tried snatching my phone away as if he knew I was trying to call for help. And no drunk person ever wants help...

Yang: "BLAKE! QUICK! AH! I NEED HELP! (Y/N)! HE'S-"

(y/n): "NOPE!"

(y/n) snatched away my scroll, throwing it to the air only to freeze as it falls to the ground.

(y/n): "DON'T CALL THEM!"

Yang: "(y/n)! You're horribly drunk! You could barely look straight at me!"

(y/n): "PFT! I'm not drunk!"

Yang: "Oh really? Tell the time..."

(y/n): "FINE!"

He took out his watch...

And suddenly started screaming at it.

(y/n): "I'M NOT DRUNK!!!"

Yang: "...This is going to be hard..."

Before things could escalate, I took his arm and hung it over my shoulder, aiding him as we walked somewhere more private. The rooftop isn't exactly the greatest place to carry (y/n) at the moment and I know he can do crazy shit if I put him by the streets. So, I dragged him over towards the club's VIP room.

It was a completely soundproof room with cushioned velvet walls. A medium round table was placed in the middle of the room while a single sofa circled around it with quite some distance. It was a large room, enough to fit probably around 5 people with elbow room.

(y/n): "You know, she does have a point! In a way... it's all fake"

He suddenly said while I put him down on the sofa.

Yang: "What're you saying now?"

(y/n): "All of this! These feelings!"

He said sluggishly, moving his arms eccentrically.

(y/n): "Just a bunch of chemical reactions! Love! Hate! Joy! Sadness! All of it, explained by science as just a bunch of reactions"

Yang: "Yeah... that's not gonna fly. You mean to tell me there's no such things as feelings of a soul?"

(y/n): "What I'm saying is what you feel for me, love, I can recreate that in a bottle"

Yang: "You didn't exactly answer my question (y/n)! ARE YOU TELLING ME! THAT WHAT YOU FEEL FOR YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T FEEL DOWN TO YOUR SOUL!!!"