What Really Happened...

(y/n) POV

We all just stood there in total silence. We have no idea what to do now after the big reveal and I wouldn't blame them. Who in their right minds would like to be friends with a killer.

???: You are not a killer

(y/n): I said shut up!

General Ironwood arrives at the scene with the five of us still frozen in place, not knowing the next best course of action.

Yang: "(y-y/n)-"

Ironwood: "What happened here?!"

(y/n): "Someone infiltrated the CCT, I don't know what they did. These four know what happened, they'll fill you in"

I moved away, I just wanted to get out of there. I just want to be alone right now.

(y/n): "Goodnight everyone..." 

Blake POV 

The four of us are inside Professor Ozpin's office. The aroma of his coffee wafted through the air and softly tickled our noses. Professor Glynda is nowhere to be found for some reason. I guess this is serious. At first we started giving out information of our latest findings to Professor Ozpin, seeing as General Ironwood and Professor Glynda aren't here, we trusted Professor Ozpin and told him what we know.

Ozpin: "I see... is that everything new you found out?"

Blake: "That's all we know about the case sir"

Ozpin: "I'm not just talking about the case..."

I guess he knew that we now know about (y/n)'s case.

Ozpin: "Did he tell you?"

We couldn't answer him. A whole semester we got the chance to bond with him only to find out he's not exactly who we thought he was. We could only nod as a reply.

Ozpin: "Please, don't misunderstand him. He's changed. I don't think he explained to you, what happened that night"

Yang: "That night? You mean the experiment where..."

Ozpin: "Yes, that incident. It all started there. I may not have been there but I know what happened to (y/n). Would you like to hear it from me?"

Again, the weight of the atmosphere weighed down the words in our throats, preventing them from going out. Finally, we mustered up the strength to answer.

Ruby: "I-I'd like to know...I want to help him, and I don't think asking him would help him at all..."

Weiss: "I'll stick with Ruby here"

Blake: "..."

Yang: "I'll ask (y/n) myself"

Ruby: "Yang! DO you think reminding him of that night will help him?"

Yang: "NO! I need to know! I want to look at him straight in the eyes and know what he really feels. I want to know if he really is the criminal or the victim. I need to know if... if he's a cold blooded killer or not..."

Blake: "... I'll go with you. I want to know as well..."

Ozpin: "If so, then you may go to him. But before you go, I'll give you your mission. Go to Mt. Glenn and investigate under the false mission of clearing out grimm"

RWBY: "Yes sir"

Ozpin: "You should find (y/n) in this location" he gave us a small piece of folded paper "He goes there every sunset..."