Finale!

(y/n) POV

So something happened... the mission in Mt. Glenn was a success, considering that the whole grimm was wiped out and RWBY was able to investigate. But, it's the small details that lead up to this situation. The grimm was wiped out in the town and RWBY's investigation had lead up to knowing a part of the plan which is to let the grimm come in to the town. So right now, there's an ongoing battle between grimm and the huntsmen, huntswomen and students.

We did have the manpower considering that other schools had sent their students here for the upcoming Vytal Festival. As a matter of fact, an old blonde friend of mine had just dropped by and gave me such an interesting information. I was just at the rooftop of a random house, watching as the fight ensued below me. They are handling it pretty well.

Napel: "Hey there, I see you're still an introvert, lazy wallflower"

(y/n): "Am I a pretty wallflower?"

I turned around and see my good friend Napel. She had short bright blonde hair and her emerald green eyes were wide in shock; she wore a white blouse and deep blue long skirt. 

Napel: "Dammit, we didn't know something like this would happen. Things in Haven aren't exactly good as well..."

(y/n): "I've noticed... so the whole saving the world thing really isn't going so well now is it?"

Napel: "We need more time..."

(y/n): "We all need more time... so... How's Silva doing? After the whole Pyrrha thing. Has he seen her?"

Napel: "You really think seeing her in love with someone else is really helping him out?"

(y/n): "Well, maybe considering that fact that the boy's umm... a late bloomer would comfort him"

Napel: "I seriously can't believe I have a cousin like that..."

(y/n): "Hold up, what's that guy doing here?"

I look down and see a familiar face. Vern was walking around amidst all the chaos with his walking stick in hand. Immediately I rushed down.

(y/n): "What are you doing here?"

Vern: "I know, I can't fight but I'm still a huntsman in heart, I have to do something. I'm here to see if someone needs help, like a medic if you will. Don't worry, I can tell the location of the grimm..."

(y/n): "In case you don't know, everyone's been evacuated..."

Vern: "Oh... I didn't see that one coming"

(y/n): "You never see anything!"

I helped him go up the rooftop where Napel and I were just talking. Of course, I gave them a standard introduction.

Napel: "Stop thinking of a pun with my name..."

Vern: "AH!"

(y/n): "She's psychic. By the way, can you do me a favor. We'll protect you. Can you just walk around the battlefield and chant 'I'm one with the force; the force is with me' while you do it?"

Napel: "*sigh* Bye (y/n)... we'll see each other again"

Vern: "Me to, I'll go down now... I'm one with the force; the force is with me. I'm one with the force; the force is with me..."

I looked on as the fight began to settle down. Team RWBY gets out of the hole where the grimm first came out. They were all severely exhausted and collapsed when they finally got out. The medical team goes in to help them out and I went in with them...