It's a THURSDAY!!! (Sequel 2/4)

(y/n) POV

Penny and I just finished watching Tron. It was pretty fun watching it. It had bright lights, speedy action, cool graphics, Penny really liked it. The film was shown after lunch and now, it's approaching night time and this is the time when rush hour is just over leaving the train that we're on pretty free and vacant. In front of me however, is a single dad, having trouble keeping his little baby faunus from crying. The small tail quickly wiggling around at its back as it continued on wailing.

Dad: "There-there now~ Stop crying please~"

(y/n): "Um sir, mind if I take a shot?"

Dad: "With my baby?"

(y/n): "That... can have a double meaning... But yeah! I think I can calm him down"

The train's steady movement allowed the father to come near me and hand over his baby. The father was looking at us weirdly as Penny was leaning on my shoulder, sleeping silently beside me.

When I got hold of the baby, I wrapped it around my cold embrace, giving it a soothing cold breeze. Slowly, the child began to calm down and I handed it over quickly back to its father as he began to rock him gently.

Dad: "Wow! You seem pretty used to it! Um... is she your girlfriend?"

(y/n): "Daughter actually"

There was this short pause between us as the dad looked at the two of us. He's probably bewildered over the fact that we look practically the same age.

Dad: "How..."

(y/n): "It's a long story... But children am I right? Just can't put them to sleep gently sometimes..."

Dad: "Yeah... I have to wonder though, how did you do it?"

Our stop was already nearing so I got ready to end this conversation.

(y/n): "Meh. I never had a hard time with mine"

I shrugged Penny to wake up. She shook her head a little bit and stretched her robotic arms.

(y/n): "Yeah I never had a hard time with my kid... Mine had an 'Off' switch before!"

And just like that, we went away into the slow and quiet streets.

Soon, we reached a small fountain, near Beacon already. As the two of us silently walked home, she suddenly caught me by surprise by a question.

Penny: "Dad, can you help my mommies in making a baby?"

And out of shock, I accidentally froze the fountain. Again, I processed the information suddenly exposed, not so sure if I actually got that one right.

(y/n): "Umm... Penny. Can you check my vitals if it's alright?"

Her eyes scanned my bod quickly, looking around it for any abnormalities.

Penny: "Everything is in top notch condition as usual father! But are you feeling fine?"

(y/n): "I am... Ahehe, I just thought that I had a stroke! I heard you saying that I should help your mom or rather, mommies, in making a baby"

Penny: "I DID! I think it'd be great if you helped them in making one!"

(y/n): "Umm..."

Penny: "Though the specifics aren't detailed to me, I do know intimacy is required for the process to begin!"

(y/n): "That's a bit..."

Penny: "I can't seem to find any other data other than that! It sure would be fun to watch and know!"