MOVING TO MARYLAND?

Noon
Justin's POV

Damon, Danny, and I were sitting in the basement doing our online school. Public school had become too much for all of us around 6 months ago, so our dad decided that the best option for us, was homeschooling. My dad walked down the basement stairs, walking into our "living room" and said,"Hello boys." We all politely responded, "Hey." "I need to tell you guys something." We all glanced at each other. "We're moving to Maryland." I looked straight towards my brothers. Like myself, they all had their jaws dropped to the ground.
"WE ARE DOING WHAT?!" I heard Danny scream. I looked towards Danny kinda surprised. "Well, I'm kind of excited, dad. Change can be good, god dang." I said planting a smile on my face. "Well good because you're gonna have to pack faster than the plague because we leave in 2 days." My dad said laughing at his own joke. My dad got up and walked away. Before he was completely up the stairs he screamed, "BOXES ARE IN THE SPARE CLOSET. TRY AND GET AS MUCH PACKED BEFORE TOMORROW. THE DRIVER IS GONNA BE HERE TOMORROW TO TAKE THE FIRST LOAD!" "OKAY!" We all screamed in unison. Damon got up and said, "I'll go get boxes. Justin get the snacks. And Dan Dan, turn that frown upside down with some tunes." We just laughed and went to do our activities for this long, long time spent packing.

(Time Skip: 10 AM)
Justin POV

The moving van just arrived to take our first load of stuff to Maryland. We have one more truck coming today to take the rest of our stuff to Maryland, and Danny, Damon, my dad, and I are off to Maryland tomorrow.
I'm not really nervous because I'm still going to be doing homeschooling in Maryland.

(The Next Day)
4 AM

I woke up to someone shaking me. "What the frick do you want? Let me sleep." "Justin, c'mon we're leaving for Maryland." I heard my dads voice and remember that we leave Minnesota today. "Okay just let me take a shower first." I reluctantly got out of bed and went to turn the shower on so it could heat up while I went to grab some comfortable, but better-presenting clothes. I grabbed them and headed back into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took my shower, and got dressed, and hopped into the car. We were off to Maryland.

(A long drive to Maryland later)

Justin's POV

We made it. We're finally in Maryland. We parked in the driveway of our new house, I saw it, and was amazed. I got out, and I started spinning. I could see the two moving trucks sitting across the street. I turned around and everyone had went inside. I walked to the door and opened it. The inside was even better. I ran upstairs and immediately called the room with the bay window, because I knew Damon was gonna want it. I walked over to the window and admired the view I had of the front of our house. I looked across the window and I saw a boy in the house next to us. He looked my age. Then he saw me and waved. I waved back, and walked back downstairs to meet up with the rest of my family.

(well dang. 564 words. my chapters will definitely get longer. and before you say anything, MY CHAPTERS ARE EDITED BEFORE PUBLISHING.