Lord Help Raegan

Raegan's POV

Oh. My. God. What have I done? I only proposed last night and Justin is running around planning the wedding like a freaking crazy person.

I'm sitting on his desk chair, as he scrambles through his room looking for the catalog of wedding flowers. I rest my head in my hand and finally say, "Justin! Calm down, we haven't even set a date yet!" I said.

"I know, but I'm just so excited, and there's gonna be flowers, and cake, and presents, and people, and--" I cut him off my wrapping him up in my arms.

"I'm excited too, but you're acting like a freaking crazy person, and I proposed last night!" I said.

And then the tears came. I felt him raise his left hand to admire his ring. It was nothing special, but it was something.

"I'm just so happy, that you proposed, and that we're gonna get married, and that we are gonna live together," and he continued, and continued, and continued. But I was staring at him the entire time. This was the man I was gonna marry.

But I'm keeping something from Justin, and I want to tell him, but I'm not sure how he's going to react.

I got an opportunity to move to Los Angeles to grow my social personality and career. I want to go, but if Justin doesn't, we aren't going.

I lay us on the bed. I'm laying upright on my side, Justin's head in he nook of my perched arm. I start playing with his hair.

"Justin, we need to talk."

"Oh no. You're not breaking off the engagement after one night are you?" He asked, and I giggled.

"Of course not. It's about our living situation." I say.

"I got an opportunity to move to Los Angeles and grow my social personality and career. They want me to move there in 2 days. But if you don't want to go, we don't have to." I say, waiting for his response.

"Babe, I'm so proud of you. I think this'll be good for us." He kissed me.  I was beyond shocked at how he took this, he grew to love Maryland, thought it was no Minnesota.

"Then we better start packing!" He says. I have created a monster.

(381 words. DUDE 9K READS.... WTH. LEAVE ME A COMMENT :))) I LOVE THEM )