YOURE THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE

Justin's POV

I decided to text Raegan.

Justin: Hey
Raegan: Look out your window
Justin: Why?
Raegan: Justin just do it
Justin: IM NOT NIKE
Raegan: FOR THE LOVE OF PIZZAROLLS JUST DO IT
Justin: OKAY FRICK

I looked out my window and I saw a piece of paper held up to the window, Raegan standing behind it. It read, "My name is Raegan." I looked at him confused and went to text him back.

Justin: I already knew that
Raegan: I know I just wanted to make you smile

I blushed a little bit, smiling at him through the window.

Justin: Well you definitely know how to make someone smile.
Raegan: You're the only one who can put a smile on my face..

I looked at him.

Justin: Seriously?
Raegan: Yep..
Justin: You need to smile more. That smile is so fracking cute.
Raegan: Why don't you just cuss?
Justin: BECAUSE I AM AN INNOCENT CHILD
Raegan: What about Booty Blake?

Uh oh.

Justin: Who?

I looked at him and he looked back at me. We both smiled.

Justin: See. What an adorable smile.

{Time Skip}

Raegan's POV

I was falling for this boy. I was falling, and I was falling hard. Would he feel the same? I felt my breathing increase rapidly. I could feel myself not being able to breathe. The room was spinning.

Justin's POV

I could hear someone calling my name. I looked out the window into Raegan's room and he was breathing fast, and spinning. I quickly jumped onto Raegan's roof, climbing into his window. "Raegan! Raegan, you need to calm down." I said, me now sitting on the floor with him. He was breathing rapidly, but I heard him say, "Justin, I'm having a panic attack." I looked at him. "No duh. Raegan you need to hold your breathe. It helps stop these." I saw him trying to hold his breath. He couldn't do it. There was only one other thing I knew would stop this. I gave him one last chance. "Raegan, calm down. Breathe slowly." "JUSTIN IM TRYING!" Okay, so I'm about to do this. Oh, dear. "You're welcome!" I screamed as I smashed my lips onto his, forcing him to hold his breath, slowing his breathing. I pulled away, and he looked at me. "You didn't have to do that." He said. "What was I supposed to do? Just let you sit there having a panic attack? I think not." "Well thanks." He said. I got up, getting ready to head out the window. "Justin," I looked back, "please don't go." I turned around and smiled. "Okay."

(437 words. DOUBLE UPDATE.)