He Did What?

Justin's POV

Everything about this relationship scares the hell out of me. No, I'm not talking about domestic abuse. Frack. Losing him.

Heartbreak : overwhelming distress

Losing him, is like losing my soul. My heart, my whole fracking body. I lost him before, and it broke me in so many ways. So many freaking ways. Ho-ly shit.

But tonight, was date night. I was told to dress up and then sit outside on my porch. That's what I did.

He picked me up, and we went to dinner. Everything was amazing.

Then, he excused himself to go use the restroom.

But literally 3 seconds as he walked behind me, the entire room gasped.

Now, I would say something anti-climactic, like he fainted or something.

But I immediately looked behind me, to gasp myself. He was on one knee.

I stood up. "Raegan." I said.

"Baby boy. It's always been just you and I, and somehow we managed to get through it." He said.

Now obvious to the crowd watching us, tears were streaming down my face.

"You've been my everything since the day we met at your family dinner. From when I found out about Booty Blake," I giggled, and he continued. "To when we had our window talks, to us traveling the world together, even though that didn't end very well."

"But since day '01, I have loved you with every ounce of love in my heart. My soul. My body. You have been there for me, since 2 days after we met for the first time. You have literally been my rock. You've been my everything. And I want to spend the rest of eternity with you."

"So, Justin Drew Blake, Booty Blake, will you marry me?" He asked.

Tears flowing down my face, "Of course." I said. He got up, and we engulfed in the tightest hug, most loving hug we've ever had.

So much for losing him, he's mine.

(324 words. LEAVE ME A COMMENT :) GUYS WERE AT LIKE 8.5K READS... WTH??)