Experimenting

Justin's POV

Things between Raegan and I couldn't be better. Because of the panic attack situation, Raegan hasn't gone home in almost 4 months. No complaints. His anxiety became less abundant, thank goodness.

He half scared me to death, every. Single. Time. You hate seeing someone you care about in pain.

I finally got Raegan to go see his mom and spend some time with her. Despite her not supporting him, she was still his mother.

But it had been too long. I started to worry. I walked over and Mrs. Beast opened the door.

"Do you know where Raegan is?" I asked, my breathing becoming heavier.

"He came here for 5 minutes, and then said he was going to McDonalds to meet you."

What? I hate McDonalds.

I got in my car, breathing heavy, and when I got there, my life was over.

Now you would think, Raegan was on the floor unconscious. Or that I had found out that he was dead or something. Nope. Something soul crushing.

He was making out with a girl.

I stood in the doorway, stunned.

"Justin."

Alright Justin, you can do it. Just walk out the door.

But I fell on the floor. He came to pick me up.

"NO! DONT YOU EVEN DARE TOUCH ME!" I screamed, backing out the door.

"I t-thought y-you actually cared about m-me." I said before walking away.

Time Skip : 4 Days Later

Third Person POV

Ever since finding out Raegan cheated, Justin hasn't left his room. Raegan, oh dear Raegan. He was done. He was done just letting Justin sit in his room. He was done himself.

He walked in Justin's basement door. Seeing Justin sitting on the couch live on YouNow.

He didn't notice me, until a few of the people watching started commenting, "Behind you."

"What're you doing here?" Justin said trying to sound okay, but like he once said to Raegan, if you take the time to look, you can see right into someone's soul.

Justin closed of broadcast.

"Just let me explain."

"I'm listening."

"I was experimenting. I know you won't understand, and I understand if you don't want to be with me. But I knew I liked girls before I met you, and then you came and turned my life upside down. But just know it was never because I wasn't into you. Because I love you, god damnit." Tears flowing down Justin's face.

"I love you, too." Justin said. "And I get that you were experimenting, but it doesn't get rid of the fact that you still cheated. And I'm madly in love with you, but I think we need to take things slower. We went into a relationship so fast. We traveled the world together, and I don't want to ruin that simply because you weren't sure, or 'experimenting'." Justin spoke, tears beginning to fade.

"Okay, just hug me and don't let go." Raegan said, pleadingly.

Both soon to be engulfed in warmth. Never. Letting. Go.

(501 words. LEAVE ME A COMMENT (((:)