The New Apartment

Raegan's POV

I woke up earlier than Justin to go check out an apartment with Matt. I knew Justin might be mad at me for going without him, but I just wanted to look at it. I would bring Justin if I had a serious interest in the place.

I had finished getting ready and hopped in an Uber to the apartment. I walked in the doors and the receptionist greeted me.

"Hello, we're here to see the vacant 3 bedroom apartment on level 7." Matt said.

She handed us the keys and we walked to the elevator, walking inside and pressing the button to level 7. Ding. We had arrived.

I exited the elevator walking to apartment number 114. I slid the keys into the lock and opened the door. I walked in looking at the hallway entrance.

In front of me, I saw the balcony. As I was walking towards it, in my peripherals, I saw the kitchen and dining area, and the living area. I walked right by the stairs leading down to the bedrooms.

I fell in love with the view. I regretted bringing Justin. So I quickly texted him, "Take an Uber to 36 Main Street Apartment 114. I love you." I sent the message quickly receiving an okay.

Ten minutes later Justin was here. He walked in and his breathing was slowing down.

"Oh my god. It's perfect." I looked at his adorable face in awe. "Raegan, this is the place."

"I agree." I walked downstairs to talk to the receptionist about the apartment.

We talked about costs and move in dates, and set up and appointment later today to sign the papers. As I was getting ready to head back up to meet Justin, she stopped me. I walked back over to the desk, and she slid me a paper with her number on it.

I lost my breathe, with a series of, "Um. Oh. Gosh. I... have--." Suddenly I was being turned around and lips were smashed onto mine, quickly realizing it was Justin, and seeing the horrified look on the receptionist face, who's name I found out was Amanda.

"He's got a fiancé, bitch." Justin said grabbing my hand and walking out of the building.

Damn, Justin.

"Baby boy, that was badass." I said to him. "Well I'm glad you thought it was 'badass'." He said, like he was mad.

"Are you mad?" I asked him. He replied yes, and that was the last thing he said to me the entire Uber ride back to the house.

We got home and walked up to our room. I sat down on the bed, and he immediately wrapped his legs around my bent waist and wrapping his arms around my shoulders holding me tight. I grabbed him tightly.

"You're mine, Raegan. It hurt my feelings that you didn't immediately say you weren't available. Unless you're regretting proposing." He said.

"Never, Justin. I got flustered and didn't know what to say. You're it for me, Justin. Nobody can ever replace you." He hugged me tighter and we soon fell into a peaceful nap.

wc; 502

hey guys, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i felt like the book was starting to get boring, so expect a lot more drama. as always, leave me a comment and tell me what you think, i will be replying to all comments within a relatively short time frame. the address is fake. see you in the next chapter.