REGRETS

Third Person POV

A few weeks after Justin had entered his coma, he woke up, and the Blake family as well as Raegan decided that going back to Maryland was the best thing for them.

But things were far from perfect.

When they had returned to Maryland, Raegan started to pull himself away from Justin. They had gone days without talking. Eventually weeks.

Justin was saddened that Raegan was pulling away, but there was nothing he could do. He tried, but Raegan just seemed to avoid him.

At this point, it had been almost a month since Justin and Raegan have talked.

Raegan's POV

I felt bad for cutting Justin off. But it was for his best. I hurt Justin, that's all I ever did. And now he's healthy, and he'll find someone who can love him. I loved him with my entire soul, but I could never fill his expectations.

After a few days I could see Justin was trying to get in the window, so I locked the window, and shut the curtains. I haven't left my room in 3 weeks. There was no need to.

Justin's POV

I've decided that I've had enough of this space between Raegan and I. I loved him and I do not care what his reason is, I know he's the only person for me.

I stomped out my door. I rang his doorbell. Nothing. I know he hasn't left his room in weeks, I saw his dad's car was not in the driveway. So I grabbed the spare key from under the doormat, and opened the door.

I walked up to his room, and opened the door. Blackness. The only thing I could see was a black shadow sitting on the bay window of the room that had become so familiar. "Raegan."

Shock spread across his face. "What're you doing here?" His head dropping into his lap. "Seriously?" I said. "We haven't talked in a month and you're asking me why I'm here?" An annoyed attitude breathing out with my words.

"I don't know, maybe because the person who I'm so freaking in love with doesn't want anything to do with me?" His head somehow dropped even farther.

"Justin, please" He said so quietly it was almost inaudible. "Please what?! I come out of a coma and expect my boyfriend to be by my side. But instead, he's nowhere to be found. Stop playing the victim here."

He stood up. "CAN'T YOU TELL THAT IM DOING THIS FOR YOU? ALL IVE EVER DONE IS GOTTEN YOU HURT. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS. AND IT PHYSICALLY HURTS ME TO SEE YOU IN PAIN." Shock spread.

"All I do is for you." Seconds later, I engulfed him in a hug. My hands wrapping around his broad shoulders. My legs wrapping around his waist. "I regret putting you through this pain." He said in my ear.

I pushed us backward towards the bed. I was laying on top of him, him not letting go, me doing the same. "You're everything to me, Raegan. Don't take, my happiness, away from me. Ever. Again." Our heart beat fell into sync as we fell asleep.

(527 words. keeping this story going even through their breakup. leave me some comments tho.)