Panic Attacks

Third Person POV

Though Raegan finally knew and believed that things weren't his fault, things just weren't the same between Justin and Raegan. They got so much better.

Raegan had been cursed with several panic attacks a day, and only one person could get him to relax. And that was Justin. Raegan couldn't leave him. He had to be right by Justin's side. Holding his hand or wrapping his arm around Justin's neck. As long as he was right by his side.

Raegan's parents were frightened when the panic attacks became more abundant. And they tried so hard to keep him away from Justin, thinking that maybe he loved Justin so much that the fear of losing him caused panic attacks. But everyone knew that wasn't why.

This went on for weeks until Raegan finally stood up to his parents. "CANT YOU SEE THAT HE'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME TOGETHER WHILE YOU TWO FIGHT ABOUT ME BEING IN LOVE WITH THIS BOY STANDING NEXT TO ME?"

It was true. Raegan's parents were against it. But this wasn't going to be the thing that broke them, definitely not. It was much, much worse.

But I'm going to let Justin tell you that.

Take it away, Justin.

(206 words. leave me a comment :)))))))))

The Way You Look At Me - Jaeganजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें