ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

Justin's POV

I texted Raegan.

Justin: I want Taco Bell..
Raegan: open your window

I walked over and opened my window.

Justin: It's open

I was looking at my phone, and then I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Not to make things awkward, but I could get used to this." I said. I turned around and hugged him back. "Come on." He said. "Where?" I asked. "Taco Bell." I got so excited. "Taco Bell I'm coming for you baby!" Raegan looked upset. "Oh don't be jealous of Taco Bell." He just laughed.

{Time Skip}

Justin's POV

We had got back from Taco Bell. We were standing in my drive way. I didn't want to leave. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach, like being away from him made me sad. It scares me. He was starting to leave my drive way, but I grabbed his hand and dug my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my back.

"Please don't go." I said. "I'm not going anywhere." He said. I felt him pick me up. But I couldn't see anything, my head was still deep into his chest. We were in his room and he laid me down on his bed. If you asked me 3 months ago, if I thought I would be doing this I would've thought you were crazy. But everything feels right, and everything feels perfect. He laid down next to me, and just let me fall asleep on his chest.

{Time Skip: The Next Morning}

Justin's POV

I woke up. And realized I was still at Raegan's. I looked at my phone. I had missed several calls, and several texts from my dad. "Justin where are you?!!!??!?" "Justin, ANSWER ME." I set my phone down. At this point, Raegan started whining that I was moving so much. "Alright, calm down you big baby." I said laying my head back down on his chest, feeling his arms tighten around me again.

"Let me text my dad, and then we can go back to sleep." His arms loosened and he started whining again. I quickly texted my dad, dropped my phone, and laid my head on his chest. His arms tightened around me.

Raegan's POV

Justin had his head on my chest, and my arms were tightly wrapped around his slightly smaller body. Everything felt right. He had fallen asleep again, but I was just laying there, feeling the butterflies in my stomach. I whispered in his ear, "This feels so right." "Everything with you feels so right." He said back. "I thought you were asleep." I said looking at him. "I thought you were asleep." He said back to me. "Fair enough." I said. He laughed, and stared right into my eyes. "Be mine." I said. "Baby, the second I saw that smile, my heart already belonged to you." He said. I grabbed his face, and kissed him. "This time we're not kissing to stop a panic attack." I said. This boy was going to be the death of me. His smile, and his hair, and his lips, and his laugh, everything was so perfect.

(528 WORDS)