VACATION PART 2

Justin's POV

We had landed in London, England, and the jerking of the plane when we hit the ground woke me up. I looked over and Raegan was awake, looking out the plane window. He looked at me, "Good... night?" I laughed.

We had folded up our blankets and grabbed our carry on luggage and exited the plane. We got our stuff from baggage claim, and we were off to the hotel. I was actually surprised my dad was letting me share a hotel room with Raegan.

We opened the door and I threw my things down, and jumped on the bed. Raegan right next to me. I looked over at him, and crawled on top of him. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. He nodded his head.

I kissed him and then said, "I'm so in love with you, Raegan Alexander." I said looking into his beautiful chocolate eyes. "I'm so god damn in love with you and I don't know what to do." He whispered in my ear. "Love me." I simply replied.

After a few minutes of just laying in each other's arms I decided to take a quick shower, traveling does a lot to your hygiene. I was in the shower, and I expected this, but was still surprised. A pair of warm, protective arms wrapped around my waist. "Justin Drew Blake," I turned around to face him, "I am so god damn in love with you." A smile spread across my face.

We got out and fell asleep in each other's arms, unaware of the fun the next day was to bring.

(268 words. I needed a sentimental paragraph again before i can write extremely fun, and long chapters otherwise they feel super off.)