Blackouts

-=-= Will's POV =-=-

"Will are you okay?" Joyce called from the living room.

Will rubbed his eyes, but his vision didn't change. He leaned against his dresser for balance.

"Y-yeah mom, just dropped something." Will replied.

"Okay, has Mike gone home?" Joyce asked.

"N-no he's in here with me.." Will lied,

"Okay sweetheart, well I need to go do some quick grocery shopping with Jonathon, would you two like to come?" Joyce offered.

Will had to close his eyes, the dizziness was becoming unbearable, "We're okay thanks"

"Okay, well see you soon. We'll only be ten minutes" Joyce said, leaving the house.

-=-= Your POV =-=-

Mike saw Joyce's car leave the driveway.

His bike skidded and sprayed mud everywhere as he stopped outside of Will's house.

"Will?!" He shouted.

You flickered, and Mike could once again see you.

Your skin looked pale, your eyes became sore and they didn't have a sparkle to them anymore.

Mike lifted you off his bike and put your arm around his shoulder, he tried to walk you to the door, but you couldn't. You couldn't move.

"(y/n)? (y/n) are you okay?" Mike turned around.

-=-=Will's POV=-=-

He heard Mike outside, shouting your name.

He tried to walk but he fell to the floor. He needed to get to Mike.

-=-= Your POV=-=-

"(y/n), look at me are you okay? Can you move?" Mike's voice became increasingly panicked.

Your muscles were becoming weaker and heavier, you couldn't stand up anymore.

Thud.

You hit the cold, hard floor. And so did Will.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was dark and cold.

There was nothing here. Only water on the floor.

There was a black emptiness around you that seemed to stretch on forever.

Your knees were scratched and bleeding, along with your face.

Your clothes were becoming increasingly soaked in the water beneath you.

You sat up and looked around, only to see a girl sat ahead of you. Watching.

"(y/n)?" She called.

Her hair was buzzed down to the scalp, was this even a girl?

She stood up and started to walk towards you.

Pat, pat, pat.

Her bare feet splashed the water, creating sounds which ricocheted between you two. 

She sat you up and neatened your hair.

Yet, you still couldn't recognise her.

"Look after them," She said, "You need to keep them safe." She looked behind her.