You'll Have Them Whipped In A Week

You, Will, and the guys were walking back home from trick or treating, you were in front talking to Dustin, "Do you have a birthday then?" He asked, chewing on some nugget.

You scowled at him and smiled, "Well, no I don't do I that's a bit of an odd question- I guess I could make one up if I was really fussed"

Dustin nodded, "Um I don't know if it's a touchy subject or owt but how about the day when all that shit happened at the quarry?"

You laughed a bit, "It's not touchy at all don't worry, and you're right that'd be good - that day would make the most sense"

Will popped his head between you two, he had brightened up a bit after earlier on, he reached around your side and pinched a piece of bubble gum from your bag.

You slapped his hand but let him have it anyway.

"Righty, see you dudes at school tomorrow," Dustin said, turning off home.

A few minutes later, Lucas said bye and went as well - then it was just you, Will, and Mike.

It was around nine o'clock, and the air was starting to become colder, there wasn't much conversation between the three of you.

"You coming to school tomorrow then y/n ?" Mike asked cooly.

You nodded, "Yeah, I'm going to be shadowing Will for the day"

Mike smiled, a bit too widely, "Of course you are"

"You wanna meet to go to school tomorrow Mike?" Will asked.

"Umm, Nah I'm good - I'll just see you there - night" Mike turned off down the side road as you and Will approached the house.

Will's shoulders dropped, "What a moody bugger, If I knew any better it'd look like he doesn't want to be around us"

You took a big breath in, "Yeah, I guess so," You rubbed your eyes, "C'mon unlock the door I'm freezing"

You and Will entered the quiet house, there was a note on the table from Joyce saying that she had gone to bed but she had left some pizzas in the oven. The two of you changed out of your costumes and into some PJs - Will set out some cans of coke and the pizza on the table.

Will grabbed a slice of pizza "Look, y/n, I know you said you were freezing but I've gotta turn the heating down I'm way too warm"

"Right..." You frowned.

Will turned around to you, "Hey come on, I know, but it's easier if I'm just colder - it's a lot nicer for me"

Taking a sip of coke, you pointed at Will, "I'm giving you until we go to bed, alright?"

Will smiled, "fairs that sounds okay", he sat back down next to you and rested your head on his shoulder.

"You feeling okay for tomorrow? " Will asked quietly, putting an arm around you.

"Uh huh, It's school, there's not much to worry about"

Will tutted, "The kids in it though are something to be careful of"

You looked up at Will, "Will you know me, like I could give a shit"

Will laughed, "I know, you'll have them all whipped in less than a week I get it - just be careful is all I'm saying"

And so the night passed and the morning came, you and Will got up early and picked out an outfit for you from this big pile of clothes that Joyce lovingly bought for you -  an outfit which was certainly a bright side up from the galaxy hoodie and shimmery leggings you used to wear: