nothing's hidden in a reflection

My back seriously hurts, the whole left side of it's numb. To be fair I can't have expected a lot though from sleeping on here - like I was going to get a decent night's sleep anyway.

God my whole body fucking aches, everything's sore as shit. I think my eye's swollen, I can't tell if it's that or if i'm just really tired.

... What the fuck is that light outside.

Urgh to be honest it's probably some kids camping, as long as they're quiet why should I care.

Fucking hell it is cold. Shit where did I put my jumper, god it's so dark i can't see anything in front of me - unless that's my swollen eye. Fuck. I hope not.

Right the jumper can piss off I'm just going back to sleep, those kids might turn their light off.

I can't sleep.

You know what this is fucking ridiculous where's my torch I need to find my fucking jumper, I swear to God i'm going to stomp on that fucking fire or whatever it is those kids have going.

Jesus that's a relief my eye isn't swollen shut. I can actually see now, hope this torch doesn't run out of battery though otherwise that is probably going to push me over the edge.

jumper.. jumper.

Are you FUCKING kidding.

As if I forgot my jumper. Wasn't like I was thinking when I packed my backpack though. Still a fucking jumper, it's not an obscure thing I could've forgotten.

Damn how is it only half 12, it felt like I've been asleep for hours. God that means I'm gonna be freezing my balls off for like another 7 hours.

I think I'm just gonna go for a walk to the quarry and back, to be fair I might actually join those kids by their fire - they have warmth and I need it so I won't be a dick. At least... I hope there's a fire, and I hope there are kids.

Honestly am not too bothered, If it's Hannibal Lecter sat over a petrol fire roasting a leg it won't have been the worst thing to have happened today.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The second the light switched on, and started to bounce off every cracked, glass pane on the bus, Will swung you behind him and tightened his grip on your hands.

You both stood there, and tracked the movement of the light from in the bus, quickly, you pulled Will off to the side - just behind the back of the bus.

There you stood waiting to see who it was. 

You lent out and anticipated the opening of the bus door, for whoever it was to appear, whilst Will stood behind you keeping an eye out for anything else.

And seconds later they did appear. A dragged out squeaking sound from the rusted door moved between every mangled car in the compound, and whoever it was stepped sluggishly down the bus' steps.

Both yours and Will's faces dropped and you dragged Will off quickly to crouch behind the end of the bus.

He stood at the bottom of the steps and glanced around him, inadvertently counting all the torches spread out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Oh great... a cult. What are blindfolds doing on the floor.

Nah nevermind, fuck that don't want to ask questions I don't want the answers to.