Just Run - Que Sera Sera.

Mike walked over to you and Will, he put an arm around you and tried to escort you away.

But Will grabbed onto your shoulder, a bit too hard.

"Will let go of her" Mike said sternly, trying to pull you away from Will's grip.

You looked down at Will's wrist, there was no sling. He'd taken it off and way before he was meant to. But, he seemed okay. No flinching, no pain - nothing.

Luckily Will let go, but only due to the fact that Dustin and Lucas had arrived.

You hastily walked away from Will and over to the two boys, they were storing their bikes under the bus, next to Mike's.

Lucas stood up and looked at you, "Woah! So this is what you look like - like, properly"

Dustin looked over to you as well, "Duuudeee, Will did a good job"

You gave a meek smile, "Thanks, Lucas, thanks, I guess, Dustin. Let's get onto the bus, it's starting to rain, plus I want to tell you everything straight away."

Lucas gave Dustin a punch on the arm.

You gave a swift look behind your shoulder to Will and Mike who were watching you but you opened the bus door and hurried onto it. You leaned against the front dash and the other boys climbed on and sat down in some of the front seats.

Once everybody was sat down you cleared your throat and began to speak, "Okay, um I don't want to waste any time so I'll start by saying um, er why Will created me, I guess"

You cleared your throat again,

"W-when Will's parents were getting divorced he needed somebody to talk to other than you guys, his mom and his brother. So, he created me, an imaginary friend, to help him process his thoughts and emotions. I knew, and know, everything about him," You folded your arms and crossed your feet, "We were best friends, but when he started to feel more easy about the divorce he started to forget me. But, seen as he's come back from The Upside Down he obviously felt lonely and more depressed than ever so I came back," You took a big breath in, "But stronger, now that's due to one of two reasons, the first one is that he simply needed me more for support so I seemed more real and the second one is that... Will.. h-has powers."

Will's eyes widened and the boys all looked at each other.

"And not surprisingly this is because The Upside Down has effected Will, it's poisoned his mind and it's growing inside of him - literally,"

"(y/n) don't.."

You ignored Will's plea, "Will has thrown up around 20 slugs, these creatures, from the Upside Down"

CRASH, lightning struck outside.

Will put his head in his hands and they looked at him.

"But it's worse, Will's powers are growing. As far as I know. I don't know what else could happen to him and I haven't pin pointed exactly what his powers are yet... That's what I don't know"

"Is there any way to stop it?" Lucas asked.

You shook your head, "Again, as far as I know, Will can only control it, or it will take over him - and everything else. Me, you guys, Hawkins. The World."

Will looked like he was about to burst into tears, and you felt the same way.

"B-but what about you flickering?" Mike asked.