Chapter 2

I stared at my phone for I don't know how long. The train made it to the station and I didn't even realize until the conductor asked if I was going to get off. My car was parked in the parking lot of the station. Since I had moved to Keystone I had a gotten a new car so I couldn't be tracked. But all of that was a waste now knowing that Cisco probably was tracking my phone right now trying to figure out where I was. Before I got into the car I dropped the phone on the ground smashing it with my foot and made a mental note to get a new one before I left. The town I lived in was just outside of Keystone, I lived in a small apartment, smaller than the one in Central. This complex had an elevator though which was nice since I was on the seventh floor. The doors opened and I pressed the floor as the doors started to close.

"Can you hold that?"

Before I could do anything there was a foot between the door and the wall and in came Johnny. He lived on the eighth floor, luckily not above my apartment though because he blasted music and always had people over.

"Hey Angie," he grinned.

That's what I told him my name was since I didn't want anything to do with him, "Hi Johnny," I nodded as the elevator door closed.

"What are you doing Friday night?" He asked, "I planned on having a few people over."

"Sorry, I actually have plans to leave the country," I shrugged while he gave me a plain look, "Forever," I added.

"Well you don't have to be a bitch about it. If you don't want to be with me then just say no," he shot back as the doors opened on my floor.

"No," I smiled giving him an inappropriate hand gesture as I backed down my hallway.

"Bitch!" He yelled as the doors closed.

I sighed shaking my head as I got to my place and opened the door hanging my keys on the hook, "Guess I'm going to have to leave this place too." I grabbed a few boxes from the coat closet that I had saved from the last time I moved which was over a month ago and started packing. There wasn't much except clothes and a few toiletries since it was easier to move around without being attached to so many things. After grabbing an apple I sat down at my computer looking for new places to move to. Coast City didn't seem so bad. I wouldn't mind living on a beach for a little while. I looked up places for sale there. I searched for an hour and a half until I found a cute little beach house that could probably use some renovating but even I knew that I wouldn't be there long. The seller said that buyers could move in by next week which would be enough time for me to get the apartment here sold and to let my boss at the library I worked at now know that I would be leaving. The next morning I was up at the ungodly hour of eight o'clock to head to work. On the way to work I picked up coffee and a donut and went on my way. When I arrived at work I found one of the other older employees, Debbie.

"Good morning, Sadie," she smiled.

"Hi Debbie, is Rachel in her office?" I asked and she nodded. I went into Rachel's office to let her know that I wouldn't be living in Keystone anymore. Luckily she was very understanding, it also wasn't hard to refill the position with the high school nearby. There was a high stack of book behind the counter on a cart that all needed to be reorganized and reshelved. I spent the first hour organizing them by category and then alphabetical. The second hour I put them all back out on the shelves. Once that was finished I joined Debbie at the checkout desk. The library wasn't very busy except for a few older people since everyone was at school or work.

At five o'clock I left for home after collecting my last paycheck and stopped by the grocery store to pick up some dinner. As I left the grocery store I saw a blur behind me I turned but nothing was there. Shit, had Barry found me? I gripped the bags in my hands tighter leaving quickly taking the long route to my place but couldn't shake the feeling away. Suddenly as I almost made it to the apartment complex I was shoved sideways through the window beside me and couldn't phase in time. I looked up and found a girl dressed like Phaser but in all black and red.