Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up still in Barry's arms and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I stayed still not wanting to wake him up as I watched his face as he slept noticing my eyesight had gotten immensely better. I don't know how long I sat there but it was long enough for him to wake up.

"What are you doing?" Barry murmured.

"Watching you sleep," I answered.

"Because that isn't creepy," he smiled as I nudged him, "Hey!"

"I'm gonna go make breakfast," I said getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen. I started the coffee machine and put bread in the toaster before grabbing my laptop.

"What are you doing?" Barry asked wrapping his arms around me a few minutes later.

"Looking for jobs," I sighed leaning my head back onto his chest.

"What about Jitters?" He suggested.

"I can't make coffee for the rest of my life, Barry," I answered as I went on scrolling, "I have to find something that would also work around saving the city."

"I have to go meet with Caitlin and Cisco will I see you at Star Labs?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there after this," I nodded. Barry kissed the top of my head before he was gone in a blink and my hair flew behind me. I scrolled through a bit longer when my phone rang, "Hello?" I answered.

"Sadie, it's me," Thea's voice was hoarse.

"Thea? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm not alright but..."

"What happened?" I cut her off.

"Well Sara is alive and she tried to kill me because she thinks I killed her," she explained.

"What the hell?" I asked but a majority of the time when I was in Star City I said that.

"Yeah, I mean I'm fine. I'm in the hospital..."

"You're in the hospital!" I shouted.

"Sade, I'm fine. I didn't call you for sympathy I just wanted to check up on you," Thea sighed, "How are things?"

"Good, I'm back in Central now, currently looking for a job," I answered.

"Why are you looking for a job?" She asked.

"Because I need money to survive," I laughed.

"Why don't you use some of Dad's money?" Thea asked, "I feel bad using it myself."

"It just doesn't feel right," I shrugged.

"Sadie, please it'll make me feel better. You can just use enough to get back on your feet," she answered.

"Okay, fine," I sighed.

"Good, so anyways, you and Barry are still a thing?" She asked.

"Yeah we're still a thing," I laughed.

"Good, because if he hurts you I'll kick his ass," Thea answered.

"Thanks, Thea. It was nice talking to you," I smiled.

"You too, Sadie. I miss you," she said.

"I miss you too. Get better," I answered before we both hung up. I walked downstairs to get in my car to realize that I had left it at Star Labs. I pulled out my phone dialing Barry's number.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I need a lift," I answered.

"Okay, be there in a second," he hung up and I put my phone away just in time to breathe as Barry picked me up and started running.