Chapter 3

The news the next day had another story about Phaser breaking into stores and stealing but obviously it wasn't me. I sighed eating out of a tub of ice cream while watching the tv and drowning my sorrows in sweets. Barry had found me and told me he didn't love me anymore. But wasn't that what I wanted? Why I left? So Barry wouldn't have feelings for me and wouldn't be hurt if something were to happen to me. I was right though if he didn't love me why'd he save me? I groaned throwing my head back. "I hate having feelings," I said aloud. Obviously I still loved Barry so it hurt when he didn't have the same feelings back. Everything was useless and I wanted to get out of here as quick as possible. I looked at my already packed bag before getting up quickly and grabbing it heading for the door. As I opened the door I found Barry leaning in the doorway.

"Move," I ordered.

"I'm not going to let you leave, Sadie," he answered putting his arm across the door, "I saw the news."

"That isn't me. I don't know who that is. How did you find me?" I asked.

"I know that isn't you. If you'd let me in I could tell you what's going on," Barry suggested.

"No, I'm not going to join the team again," I answered crossing my arms across my chest.

"Sadie, do you ever think about how your decisions affect other people?" He asked and I was silent, "They'll do anything to protect you, including me. Why can't you see that? The future doesn't matter if you die you die but I've changed the timeline before to keep people from dying. I can do it again."

"That's the thing Barry, I don't want you to," I shot back, "It could affect so many lives and there could be consequences."

"Don't you get it? I don't care, Sadie. I still love you and I always will no matter if you're alive or not," Barry said as tears filled his eyes catching me off guard.

I uncrossed my arms trying to think of something to say but nothing came out. Before I could realize what was happening Barry and I both leaned towards each other kissing passionately. I pulled away after a few moments keeping my eyes shut as we stayed close, "I'm sorry," I apologized.

"No need to be sorry," Barry answered before I opened my eyes and found him staring back at me, "The future is the future. We don't have to worry about it anymore."

I nodded agreeing with him before I dropped my bag and moved so he could walk in.

"This is a nice place," he said looking around.

"I mean it isn't the best..." I shrugged grabbing the ice cream from the couch and sitting down as he joined me, "So what's going on?"

"Well at Flash Day, which you were at?" Barry asked and I nodded, "The meta there was a man that was supposed to be in the morgue but the body was there all during the attack. Then we met this man named Jay Garrick and he claims to be from another Earth."

"Another Earth? Like another planet?" I asked taking a spoonful of ice cream.

"Like here, Stein explained it," Barry grabbed a paper and pen from his bag and drew out two circles and labeled them Earth-1 and Earth-2. "Earth-1 is us but on Earth-2 Jay Garrick is the Flash and now we know that you're evil on this earth. So basically there could be multiple earth's where even the slightest detail could be different or we're completely different people. But there's a villain on Earth-2 named Zoom sending metas to come try and kill me."

"But how are they getting here?" I asked.

"The singularity opened portals between the two Earths," he explained, "I know it's really confusing."

"Well we should probably find Earth-2 Me before the world thinks I'm evil and/or she gets caught and everyone knows my secret identity," I suggested, "And so she doesn't throw me off buildings anymore."

"That would probably be a good idea," he grinned, "I brought your bike back. Thought you might need it."

I hugged Barry once more before we suited up and went out into the city looking for Earth-2 Sadie. "I missed this," I said as we looked out over the city waiting for Barry's police scanner to go off.

"Me too," Barry nodded looking at me just as his scanner started beeping, "A bank robbery in progress on the south side."

"Let's go," I said jumping into his arms as he started to run down the building towards the robbery. When we got there he set me and I breathed quickly not missing the feeling of nausea. I grabbed Barry's hand phasing him and myself through the door to the back of the bank where Earth-2 Phaser was just leaving with a duffel bag full of money.

"I thought I killed you," she groaned, "Who's your friend?"

"Yeah, you thought," I rolled my eyes.

She dropped the bag while sighing and running at us but this time I knew better. Earth-2 Phaser couldn't breathe while phasing through something so she had to phase quickly. I phased as she got closer and Barry ran around the room suddenly behind her. I kicked at her gut, "Now!" I ordered Barry and as she went through my foot he grabbed her and before she could phase I shoved her into the ground. Barry got out the cuffs that she couldn't phase through and I pulled her out. As we left the building the cops showed up and tried to keep us from leaving.

"We have to take her into custody," one of the men said.

"We have a place for her in Central City," Barry answered.

"If you put her behind bars she'll easily escape them," I added. They looked dumbfounded and before they could say anything else Barry grabbed me and we ran away back to my place. "Alright, you run her to Star Labs..."

"What about you?" He asked.

"I have to pack everything and load my bike. I'm not leaving without it," I laughed, "And I have to sell the car and let the seller in Coast City know that I'm not moving anymore."

"Okay, I'll see you soon," he nodded before giving me a quick peck and I went to work.

I took the car to the nearest rental place and sold it quickly before heading back to the apartment and taking everything that I treasured most packing it into another bag. After I was finished I packed the bike and hopped on putting on my helmet to make the long drive to Central City. I was finally going home.