Chapter 8

I woke up with my face buried in a pillow. I could feel the warmth of his body next to mine as he slowly rubbed my back in a circular motion. I turned to see Egon with the same expression from last night... emotionless... but with a twist. I could see a small flame in his eyes. He wanted something. He smirked at me and got up walked to the bathroom door next to my bed. He took off his vest in a very calm way and slung it on the doorknob. He turned to me and shot me another grin as I lifted myself from my sleeping position.
Egon removed his glasses and held them at his side.
"Goddamn you are one little fox aren't you?"
I rubbed my head to see my frizzy hair was out of its ponytail and spiraling out of control. In a fit of annoyance, I groaned out loud and trudged to the bathroom to find that i didn't remove my makeup from yesterday, while also wearing the same clothes from the night before.
     I retrieved the brush from the medicine cabinet and aggressively brushed my hair until I could put it back into another ponytail. I saw Egon lean on the door and strut up behind me. He put his hands on my hips and swayed back and forth. I looked up to see him looking down on me. He still wasn't blushing. We gradually got closer until he spun me around and sat me on the sink. The intensity was rising as he made his way from my waist to my hips to my behind. I let out a grunt and he broke the kiss. He smiled a grin that I just couldn't resist.
"Screw it."
     I took him by surprise by grabbing his shirt, pulling him to me once again. He resumed feeling around and he got closer to where our chests touched. He lifted me by my butt which made me laugh just a little and he sat me on the bed and backed up.
    I watched him as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time. The wait was agonizing but he eventually got to the last button and revealed himself. He was... chiseled.. My mouth hung open as he glanced up at me smiling. I got up from the bed and walked up to him, I reached my hand to his shoulders and removed his shirt slowly. He looked down on me with a lustful stare, and put his hand on my waist, lifting my shirt. I let him.
     I pulled him in for another passionate kiss causing him to press his weight on me- surely to put me on the bed.... but it was ALL of his weight.
"Uhh... Egon... you know I can't carry you, right?"
     He gave no response, he ended up slipping from my grip and dropping to the floor, only to reveal slash marks all over his back. I screamed in horror and looked at the door frame that was behind where Egon was standing. I saw a tall, dark shadow wearing a long coat and a bolar cap. He forced a hefty laugh, and just like that, all of the sinks in my creepy, four roomed apartment switched on. Without moving a muscle, The shadow slammed my bedroom door in my face. Leaving me with an unconscious Egon, and a terrifying panic attack.